Think I've been screwed over

CapaciousZepher

So about 2 weeks ago I paid Colonel Pup for a set of Arena goggles, the new warlok ones. The total was $40 shipped including paypal fee. Paypal payment was sent. He said he got the payment fine and that he would try to send the goggles out on monday (Sept 3rd), if the post office was open (it was labor day). So I went on a small vaction and come back expecting to find my goggles have arrived. No dice. So I PM him about it. That was friday, no response so far. It's been 13 days since he was supposed to have shipped and I've had no word from him since then. My PM has not been replied to.

Colonel Pup, if this is a mistake and there is some explaination, let me know.

If not and you're trying to screw me over then I hope this lets people know what a cad you are.

- CapaciousZepher

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, after 26 days I've had a reply from Colonel Pup. Apparently he had the package in his "out box" and it never got picked up. So he apologized and everything and said he'll get the package shipped out this saturday. Well see what happens.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Archived