Who's Glad To See The Back Of Me?

TaQ

Is this the happiest day of your life?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the happiest day of your life?

• Yeah! Woohoo hes gone!!
    • Yeah, tis a shame.. *sniff*
    • Yeah!! THE SPAMMING HAS STOPPED!!
    • Well... you know, whatever

Hey all!

My very last post EVER, I confess that I haven't told anyone the whole truth, but I'm moving to HK OLOLOLOLFF!!!1111

Please vote, been great knowin' y'all guys. You gave me happy memories *sniff*..

Cheers all.

Joi Geen Lah!! (Chinese for Farewell)

TaQ aka James

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To (mis)quote The Cat:

He's gone, buddy. But look on the bright side - he's gone, buddy!

Figure out some way of sending a post card. But rizzo is right, there is internet out there.

How long before the spam starts again? Did I say spam? I meant witty, informative and pretty-damn-nice posts.

Wow man I didn't know you were actually going for good!

Good luck over there, have fun, and send me lots of airsoft kit for free (you have my address ;) )!

It'll be nice to see the spamming stop, like... ;)

Oh and you want those scope rings? ;)

Damn damn damn!

How can a 'Go to the wedding or the game' post turn into moving in a weeK? Was you question secretly motivated? Did u mean Japan or England!?

COME ON, answer us, just cus u said it was your last post doesnt mean you cant talk!!

OOOO WELL

~' :lol::):( : '~

If you dont i truly will miss your soothing SPAM, we all love it :). Funnily enough i have know you online for like 3 years! I NEED TO GET OUT MORE!

Best regards and luck m8. Remember me *bursts into tears then with a sniff wipes it away with a large victorian hankey*.

Farewell... Farewell

Xander:( :unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r::angry2:

Ah go on then - one last shot!

*shoots TaQ in nuts*

I don't actually believe he's going. He posted up on my P90 sales thread saying that he wanted my scope rings and he might take them when he comes back in a few weeks' time - and that was only a few hours ago!

I liked TaQ, he didn't seem to give a damn about what people thought about him. And he seemed to patrol the Technical Discussion section like some kind of airsoft professor :)

However, he was a little ratty. Half of his posts were:

"You idiot! You just repeated what I said!"

or

"You complete cretin. I spit in your face at that ludicrous advice"

Still, he was the only sod who answered my M11 queries, so for that, he wins a big sloppy... handshake ;)

Archived