Kart M668 EBR (M14)

Alakdan101

You can now remove the gear box assembly and the outer barrel from the EBR kit!! (needs a bit of twisting though.. its not as easy to remove unlike on my AGM..)

GB-and-EBR-kit.jpg

Now removing the gear box is just the same on how we remove the GB on the other M14.. so I’ll just post some pics of its internals..

INTERNALS..

Have a clicker to hold the knob into place.. this was not present on AGM M14..

knob-adjust.jpg

Gear Box Assembly..

GB.jpg

Gears .. XYT..

gears.jpg

Inner barrel and hop up assy.. put some teflon...

in-barell.jpg

BIG THANKS TO Sir Next Of ACMGames...

Because I got every upgrade in it, and I'm too lazy to spent money and time on new upgrade parts.

Besides, the TM gearboxes sounds much more crisp, because every bearing hole drilled in it are measured very precisely.

anyone know how long the inner barrel is on the kart ebr? is it longer than 363mm

M4 length?

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to know what options are available if you want to replace the inner barrel.

I woudl like to know high tight the gearbox is in regards to the bushings. If I replace the nylon ones with good systema bushings, will they be sloppy as is the case with most clones?

You cannot fit aftermarket innerbarrels in the standard KART EBR outer barrel. You'll need to change the outer barrel, as its diameter is too small to fit after market innerbarrels.

• 2 months later...

Archived