Echo1 USA Steps up the pace

FarEast

Echo1 USA are now considered one of the leaders for rebranding, merchandising and distrubuting high quality Chinese made replicas, it now seems that Echo1 has it's eyes firmly fixed on an even higher benchmark for US customers and this is something the skeptics can not deny, Echo1 is destined to change the way we see the clone market and the price you pay for products.

Echo1 is now working with CAW (Craft Apple Works) and I have been told that the prices will make players in Japan blanch and considered picking up one or two while on holiday in the US.

echo1atsmediumfz9.jpg

echo1cqcmediumnt9.jpg

echo1sawmediumsy3.jpg

echo179mediumen4.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, I hope we don't see an Echo1 revolver launcher... :unsure:

I'd rather not have everyone and their little sister running around with one. But on topic, I will hopefully be picking up at least one of these, possibly both when they hit the shelves :)

Its the grenades that kill you in the $$$$ Dept.

What exactly does "prices will make players in Japan blanch" mean?

Read the whole sentance, CAW products will become cheaper in the US than it Japan.

This is ither a great idea or a very poor idea. I vote for the former.

Why is it a bad idea? Echo1 cuts out all the middlemen, produces the guns to CAW specs, you guys get the same guns cheaper!!!

Guzzi, you spoon  :P . It's a springer, takes TM shells. Not sure if it has three barrels or not. Hmmm

*searches for thread*

*is confused* I think it's single shot  :unsure:

:zorro:

Its magazine fed...whether that means shotgun shell or a flush fitting mag.

You just rolled a double 1. Critikal failuar! :lol:

;)

Archived