Homebuilt customs ?

HELLCAT

Anyone got tired of the limited selection of models available and decided to build their own ( not through a retailer , but home built ) ?

If so , why not post pics ?

I decided on an abomination ( otherwise known as an FN L1A47 ;) ) .

Pics in gallery ....

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...album&album=108

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol it looks practical though. One question- is the L1A1 front end rippeed of an old gas gun? Because the barrel looks like an L1A1 aswell :S

Nope ,

Just the L1A1 flashhider , foregrip and stock .

The rest is a modified AK47 metal body to cosmetically match the FN , M16A2 6.05 star inner barrel , high grade polycarbonate piston , upgraded highspeed , high torque gears etc .

This then makes it 115mm shorter than the FN L1A1 , but compact and easier to throw around in the bush .

As for the paint job ( this is based on a realsteel camo from Africa as the rifle is based on an FN Fal bush version ) . The attachment is the realsteel counterpart .

post-391-1111314639_thumb.jpg

I have to agree with cran and spoon. That gun makes me weep. Look in the projects section for my possible custom FA-MAS 9mm Mod.

Thanks for the comment M8 ( I did ask for peoples opions LOL ) , I was looking for an FN fal / L1A1 type AEG only and as no-one made them to semi and full auto spec with a safety , I made my own . The "funny" shaped stock is how they actually come .

I have some pics of the realsteel FNs if you want me to e-mail them to you ? :)

Built quite a few customs since i started airsofting, ump.45, T2 endo rifle, HK PDW, But i guess the biggest in both size and effort was the SST Morita i built a while back, based around a VZ61 and spring shotty... now sold to a guy over on ascuk.

Haven't built anything in a while for myself though... guess i need to get back to customizing... :D

Archived