NEW! Tokyo Marui 2008 models!

Armourpiercing

I dont know if anybody has noted these before but i've just clocked them on Redwolf & my heart is racing!!

Here's the details...

MAC 10 AEP with suppressor & hand strap.

Click for Picture.

Coming soon from Marui, is the Mac 10; it's due to come out as a complete gun, suppressor & hand strap package. The length is the same as on the real one, measuring 295mm/548mm (with stock extended), the weight is 1480g. Magazine capacity is 65 rounds, and seems to be based on Marui's tried & trusted AEP system.

Desert Eagle Stainless 10" Leon Custom.

Click for picture.

Marui carry on their tradition of "game guns" with this Biohazard Limited Edition Desert Eagle. Coming under the moniker of "Leon Custom", based on the in-game character's gun. It features the Chrome Stainless finish as seen on the P226 and has a Racoon Police emblem on the grip. Weight: 1277g, length: 370mm, capacity: 27+1.

Hi-Capa Dual tone

Click for picture.

There are a lot of fans of the Hi-Capa out there, and for a very good reason too - they're solid, accurate, reliable guns, and even though there is no real steel equivilent as such, they are great airsoft guns. Marui will be bringing out a Dual Stainless version of their 4.3 Hi-Capa, which gives it a nice two-tone finish.

Armourpiercing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably going to have to get that Desert Eagle... even though I'll already have 2... one of which will be the 10" version...

probably going to pass on the hi-capas, as I already have 2, and I'm not quite as in love with them as I am with my desert eagles...

What about the MEU and FiveseveN??

Not for another year or two I'm afraid; I really wanted to get a Five-seveN this year too, but having seen how poor the Marushins are, I've decided that it's worth it to wait however long TM needs for theirs. It's not the end of the world, so I'm not too peeved.

I dont think the world will be better off with ANOTHER MEU/1911 single stacker & i wish the Five-seveN could be un-invented for looking so bloody stupid, i'll get a Five-seveN when it says "POW" in a camp voice after every shot - as it so deserves!!

But after the Mac 10 meets the rest of my collection a TMP AEP will be very welcome!

There is also this:- Click for TM Walther P99.

Dont get exited - it a bloody EBB. But at least the're thinking!

AP.

Have clones inversely affected Marui or has TM simply lost their mind!?

BIOHAZARD DE.50AE Long MSRP 26,250 Yen

MAC10 AEP MSRP 31,290 Yen

HiCapa 4.3 Chrome MSRP 17,640 Yen

AK74MN MSRP 58,800

Over 500$ for that stupid AK74? MAC10 for the price of a (Marui) M4 RIS!? Those prices gotta be wrong.

I thought i'd point out that i copied & pasted all these details from Redwolf & that im aware that the Hi-capa does exist in real steel but not in these exact measures.

AP.

Well, it kind of does. Look up STI International Firearms and Infinity Firearms. I believe that the TM (and WA) are based on these.

Archived