GBB MP40

snowman

http://www.marushin-kk.co.jp/j-181.htm

Well, here it is - At last Marushin's MP40 GBB sees the light of day.

8mm and LD2 won't please those who will whine it's not a TM AEP, but he'll I bet it's going to be fun!

Cheers.

If by 'fun' you mean 'Not hitting anything you aim at because the LD2 system is the stupidest idea since John "Thicko" Johnson decided to have sex with a plugged in toaster', then yes, I agree.

Still, GBB MP40 is cool - as long as they keep it at the 600rps of the Real Steel.

If by 'fun' you mean 'Not hitting anything you aim at because the LD2 system is the stupidest idea since John "Thicko" Johnson decided to have sex with a plugged in toaster', then yes, I agree.

Still, GBB MP40 is cool - as long as they keep it at the 600rps of the Real Steel.

8mm and LD2 won't please those who will whine it's not a TM AEP

Hi, Darklite :)

Cheers.

Fair enough - Still, some people won't care, will disable the LD2 and/or will just love it for what it is, the only GBB MP40 we're ever likely to see (until someone posts the inevitable 'Chinese Clone FTW!') ;)

Cheers.

Hi all,

That gun looks really cool, I've always been interested in GBB SMGs, unfortunately there don't seem to many decent ones around.

Sorry for being a newbie, but what's an LD2 system and why will it make this gun hopelessy inaccurate?

Otherwise this looks great.

So you're saying that there's a Hop-up unit at the chamber end of the barrel and another LD2 thingy half way along?

That is wierd. Do Marushin think that the extra Hop-up will somehow 'boost' the original Hop-up and get better performance or something?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, I remember now-

I think I may have done the scoop on this before too :rolleyes:

The "Vintage" is a pre- 'weathered' edition that looks battle-worn

If I remember they should also be releasing a 'new' version as well in black

Reporting from sunny Florida, ;)

-G

Archived