People are ticked off.

NeoVeNoM

M24SocomSniper has posted 2 vids on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2cvYpER2yA...RIFKI7A8XI_ACQe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0quupwiTiE

Pictures of airsoft guns which he claims are his, which is of course absolute bogus.

He's Belgian. So that narrowes it down a little. I've seen a lot of pics of people that I know of in these vids.

I mean using photo's of airsoft guns that don't belong to you is one thing, but claiming thosse airsoft guns are yours, now that just p*sses me off! :angry:

A lot of you folks might recognise the pics.

This is really shameful to do such an act. :diablo:

Sorry mods, but I think it's normal the general community is aware of this.

He makes sure negative comments are removed from Youtube.

I mean it's like telling that the neighbours jaguar is yours.

How low can you go.

Reading the comments was so funny. He must be some kind of an attention freak or something. Wouldn't rip my hair off because of one stupid kid though. :P

Until it's yours that is beiing posted there. :rolleyes:

plus according to his stats at Youtube he claims to be living in Australia, and I've heard airsoft is illegal there.

Well one of the images has hammer's M249 with his trademark 'Hammer' etching on the stock, that was subtle.....

This guy really must have an attention problem do actually go to the effort of doing this, sounds a bit like that guy who was on here ages ago that claimed his parents won the lottery or something and claimed to have all these guns then got rumbled, for like the 5th time of being a troll or something.

Well one of the images has hammer's M249 with his trademark 'Hammer' etching on the stock, that was subtle.....

This guy really must have an attention problem do actually go to the effort of doing this, sounds a bit like that guy who was on here ages ago that claimed his parents won the lottery or something and claimed to have all these guns then got rumbled, for like the 5th time of being a troll or something.

Damn, I had totally forgotten about CommandoBoy :D

plus according to his stats at Youtube he claims to be living in Australia, and I've heard airsoft is illegal there.

you have more chance of owning a REAL .50 cal sniper then a springer in australia :(

Archived