ICS unveil the new CXP concept rifle

FarEast

After speaking with the ICS team yesterday about the upcoming L85A2, I was suprised to find that our shared folder had been updated with some new images.

The CXP concept rifle has been floating around on youtube for some time but no actual information or images on a prototype or finished model has yet to be announced.

For those that missed the CGI footage here it is:

Now here are the images of the finished prototype:

cxp1azy5.jpg

cxp2ahl3.jpg

cxp3avj7.jpg

I have no idea about any of the details of the CXP gear box, hopunit and the likes so please don't ask.

I would like to thank the team at ICS for letting us see this new concept idea.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is amazing... so this must be one of the many "secrets" you were forced to keep from us?

nicer than the G&P Stubby Killer IMHO..

Yes it is, I have to keep a lot of things secret until I get the all clear from the manufacturer, ICS has informed me that other items are going to the professional photographer today and I will have some more clearer images of the CXP and other ICS secret stuff for you guys to look at.

Yes it is, I have to keep a lot of things secret until I get the all clear from the manufacturer, ICS has informed me that other items are going to the professional photographer today and I will have some more clearer images of the CXP and other ICS secret stuff for you guys to look at.

ooo.... do I hear a ICS SCAR? lol... why am I even trying... you're too honorable to leak info... *slides a dollar bill to Fareast* :D

Another Armalite derivation? Granted, it looks... unusual, but still, I had my hopes up when I read the title of this thread, and now my dreams are shattered and crushed upon the cold, hard ground of TOO MANY ARMALITE DERVIATIONS.

Another Armalite derivation? Granted, it looks... unusual, but still, I had my hopes up when I read the title of this thread, and now my dreams are shattered and crushed upon the cold, hard ground of TOO MANY ARMALITE DERVIATIONS.

Never fear Darklite, more goodness is on it's way and not of the M4 variety.

I'd like to see pics of it without all the rail mounted accessories on it. Let's see the gun and just the gun.

Edit: Looking at the above pics, will this be offered as a kit as well as a full complete gun? It'd be nice if we could get the fore end and butt stock as a kit and just bolt it onto our guns (like one of my G&P guns).

Archived