New Lineup of VFC AEG's on Kapowwe Airsoft (taking pre-orders)

OverKiller93

I searched everywhere but I could not find a thread on this, so I decided to share my knowledge on this with everyone. Enjoy:

AIMS -

aimshw3.jpg

AK-74M -

ak74mvg5.jpg

AK-105 -

ak105wg5.jpg

MK43 MOD1 -

mk43mod1cp4.jpg

Kapowwe Website

Man, those look beautiful, even if the pictures are kind of small (that's how big they are on the site).

They say they will arrive BY December 12! w00t

AIMs?!! OMG...

Its funny how Kapowwe always get info of AKs early... (eg. ICS's AK74M's with folding stock)

edit:

link is broken...

Indeed! (link is fixed now)

I can't wait for the AK-74M. Man these are going to be some nice pieces of work. I'm torn between an ICS M4A1 R.I.S. or one of these beauties! Agh!

<a href="http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/VFC_Coming Soon©.htm" target="_blank">http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/VFC_Coming Soon©.htm</a>

The AK74M have been announced before the release of the first AKs... but the AIMs took me off guard... just when I was about to settle for a unicorn AIMs...

Same here. I thought I would have to resort to the Inokatsu kit later in my life, but not anymore! I've made up my mind, I'm going to get the AK-74M. I'm going to preorder it today or tomorrow, and when I get it, I'll make a video and write a huge review full of pictures and I'll post it here. So... beautiful! :wub:

Seen the videos a while back. ;) I'm more curious about how it performs versus a regular AK.

well, it's a TM.. what did you expect?

I'd definitey go VFC over TM anyday. The whole recoil and blowback is not enough to convince me. And Isn't TM in the high $400's? Or was it $500's...?

I'd definitey go VFC over TM anyday. The whole recoil and blowback is not enough to convince me. And Isn't TM in the high $400's? Or was it $500's...?

I won't go for blowback unless the bolt goes at least half way back :D VFC just has outstanding exterior quality that far surpasses any other manufacturer to me. The only companies I think that make kits visually more outstanding is Inokatsu and Guarder. VFC is right behind them though. They will probably have the same internal setup they did for the AKS-74 I'm guessing. The thing I'm most looking foward to is the folding solid stock! Mmmm :D

From what I've read and seen, the new TM is a very different product than that of their past AKs (not just featuring a gimmicky blowback system). I'm not going to write it off as just another TM AK till I've seen and used one first hand... or at least read a first hand review of one.

I dunno, call me silly- :unsure:

But seeing as how they want a full $200 more for the BAR at the top of their website than WGC and other HK retailers,

Me and my dead presidents will wait for the AK release and save some money at Boomarms or some of the 'independant' sellers thanks.

Good scoop though- :D

;)

Slainte!

I SALUTE YOU!!! :D Looks like I'm going to have to forget my INO AK 104 project and settle with this 105, but what's the difference between the 104 and 105?

The 104 is chambered for the 7.62x39mm AK-47/AKM cartridge, while the 105 is chambered for the never 5.45 x 39 mm AK-74 cartridge. Externally, they are exactly the same, so only the mags will tell if it's a 104 or a 105. Btw. the 105 is in limited service among the russian armed forces, while the 104 is for export only.

Going to go OT here a bit...

Btw. the 105 is in limited service among the russian armed forces, while the 104 is for export only.

Where did you get that info? I don't necessarily doubt the veracity of your statement, but all of the pictures I've seen of the AK10X carbines in the hands of Russians (most of which are below) seem to show the 104 (based on the curvature of the magazines).

a491fe2cf21b13140b09c379a66d3e69.jpg

c414ffb641094fdc115b87ea373516d2.jpg

PIC00004a.jpg

strelbi1104_2.jpg

(pics obviously from russianarms.info... which doesn't seem to be operational anymore)

Archived