1. 1. Do you like it?

• It looks cool, me likes.
    • I hate it.
    • No oppinion on it.
    • I see a 21'st century BHD craze.....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, I like a more regular looking M14. Plain and simple with nice dark wood.

Oh well.... :D

I just hate the idea of someone putting an M203, flashlight, and RDS on an M14. Destroying a classic...

Rant over. I know lots of people will love 'em. I can feel the flames already... ;)

No rants, no flaming. We're all entitled to our opinions as long as they are respectuf of others'.

Me likes, me buys when available.

Probably I won't dress it with some of the accessories shown in some images, as I'm a very simple, basic kinda guy.

Originally, i really couldn't stand the look of this m14 variant.

However, the more i look at it the more it grows on me. Despite the fact that i still believe it looks unbalanced, i think its a nice looking rifle.

Id consider getting one but as far as im concerned, im locked into the armalite range since i cant afford another set of mags for a different gun. <_<

Its the stupidest airsoft gun made.

This is like paintball, people dont care about milsim they just want there gun to be big futuristic and look nothing like a real gun.

This gun is a disgrace to the m14, it looks nothing like it except for the magazine.

:bam: Yeah the M14 Sopmod is an actual rifle dude.

M14 sopmod

M14 sopmod 2

Id say you need to stop making usless posts and mind your own business.

I'd say you moderate your language. Since you care about public awareness, all your comments were public. Therefore I am entitled to answer you. You said such things that easily lead to believe that whomever likes this rifle is either stupid or only cares about the frills of non milsim gameplay.

Apart from the fact that even if it was so, they'd have their own right to do so - without having to be called stupid by the next kid on the block - you evidently haven't read any post above yours and the very first one.

Regarding useless posts, you better re-read yours and think twice.

Mugg,

that wasn't my point. I wouldn't want you to leave this place. Like I said, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, and I mean it.

It's just the "attitude" you know. Sometimes writing makes it more difficult to express ourselves.

Special care has to be put in trying not to be misunderstood.

This is all I was trying to tell you.

*moderator enters the arena, holding great big stick, covered in gore, and a sawn off shotgun*

I quite like it. I think its ultimately function over "design". and would certainly not have a problem with using one if this was given to me.

there's no reason why a sliding stock and a pile of rails would detract form the m14, now is there?

it just makes it better.

its like all those tired fools complaining about a folding stock or a RIS on an AK- sure, asthetically, it might not look the way you'd like it to look, but you cannot deny it makes it have a better purpose than simply having no tactical options.

an to FL_racer.

no. No. No. No. NO.

Any more comments like that WILL see you recommended to arnie for a ban. I don't care if you think its harmless or funny, I don't want to see anything that crass and bigoted on these boards again, ok?

good for you spoon.

ultimately, airsoft is about the people who play it buying the guns they want to play it.

objecting to that is akin to moaning at monopoly players for asking to play the boot.

its just stupid, so lets just all drop the whole thing, and get on with pimping our guns :)

Archived