SCOOP: KA M4 Troy CQB complete AEG!

SlickAxe

yay, another person saying the same thing as always :rolleyes:

at least they've actually tried to make it different, with the stock, vert grip and body markings. personally, i cant stand armalites, but credit for putting one together that is different from any others.

Isn't it obvious why they're making armalites?

They produce a full range of parts, so why shouldn't they get someone to put them all together and then sell them? It works for G&P, so why not them?

Yes, it is obvious, but we were just hoping that they'd do something like their FALs and give us a suprise.

It's a pretty nice variant. So long as it's under $400, that is basically a cool Troy style M4 which under normal circumstances would cost quite a bit to build.

Edit: just saw the expected MSRP to be around 340 euro... that's just shy of $500. Not so cheap after all. The quality of the internals would pretty much make or break it for me.

It's a pretty nice variant. So long as it's under $400, that is basically a cool Troy style M4 which under normal circumstances would cost quite a bit to build.

Edit: just saw the expected MSRP to be around 340 euro... that's just shy of $500. Not so cheap after all. The quality of the internals would pretty much make or break it for me.

Nah, UnCo already has it and it's well under $400

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=11199

Edit: I might actually consider one of these. Crack it open and drop in a lower srping and use it for indoors. Hmmmmm.

Nah, Airsoft in Europe costs a sh!tload more. Because everyone knows we have higher living standards than anywhere else in the world, so they just bump the price up to 1.5/2x as much as it was originally. <_<

Well, it's a KA, so it should be good.

But I'm a tad dissapointed that it's another *generic Americanski assault rifle* - I would have liked to have seen something a tad more interesting like a Galil.

Well they are coming out with a Bulgarian style folding stock soon (hopefully, because I want one :P ), but nothing to match... :unsure:

Anyone can put that together, no big deal. Just get a hold of the accesories and parts...

Yeah but can you do it for 320 dollars?

It would cost more or the same to build it from the ground up than it would to buy the complete AEG.

Yeah but can you do it for 320 dollars?

It would cost more or the same to build it from the ground up than it would to buy the complete AEG.

True. That front end and metal body retail for about 170 and 110$. That means you get a gearbox, rear sight, stock and all the other bits for an extra 40$.

I'm definitely getting one, should be a nice base for my dytac mur receiver ^^

Yeah, but I personally have been burned by UnCo's low quality control and workmanship enough times when buying their custom guns that I'll never buy a custom from them again.

But it's not a unco custom, it's build (or put together) by King Arms themselves ;)

Nah, Airsoft in Europe costs a sh!tload more. Because everyone knows we have higher living standards than anywhere else in the world, so they just bump the price up to 1.5/2x as much as it was originally. <_<

wow, what a snob.

anyway, looks nice, and it is unique, so i say thumbs up to KA

Lets put it another way, why do people keep buying them?

What shall we do?

The others from different European countries could import them, but they must pay the shipping and the taxes too...and so they have perhaps a guarantee or sth like that....

But its even worse here in Germany...this "little" thing is going to cost certainly 450 Euros... :angry:<_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived