Exclusive images of the ICS SIG 552

FarEast

About two weeks back I posted images of ICS latest project, the SIG 551, now I have exclusive images of the next in the SIG range, the 552. Again there are no details regarding the internals but as you can see from the images ICS is working closely with SIG to bring you the most authentic SIG replicas on the market!

Also with the count down to Christmas I will be bringing you an exclusive ICS announcement that really will make some of your Christmas's!

So check out the images!

p1130648mediumkk8.jpg

p1130653mediumuf3.jpg

p1130655mediumsb7.jpg

p1130657mediumdg6.jpg

Lets see now, waffle mags, secret announcement...

:yikes:

ICS has signed a deal with George Foreman to make a waffle iron attachment for his lean mean fat reducin' grillin' machine?

Well either that or they realised that Diemaco are owned by colt, who's trades they are allowed to use in Europe and Asia...

Lets see now, waffle mags, secret announcement...

:yikes:

ICS has signed a deal with George Foreman to make a waffle iron attachment for his lean mean fat reducin' grillin' machine?

Well either that or they realised that Diemaco are owned by colt, who's trades they are allowed to use in Europe and Asia...

THE LEAN MEAN WAFFLE MAG GRILLIN' MACHINE! GRRR :P

Humph, looks okay. If it's an ICS V3 it won't be worth much though...

@FarEast, how does it come that Swiss Arms (SIG) work together with ICS and G&G at the same time?It doesn't really make sense to me that they colaborate with both Manufacturers at the same time. I just know it for fact that G&G has got the official Blueprints for the whole Swiss-Arms (former SIG Arms) line. And also that the Swiss Arms team was in Taiwan at the G&G factory.

This shouldn't be an insult, but I'm just curious to know more about it!

Please use the default font... It's default for a reason.

Options, meanwhile, are given for no reason. Who are you to declare what fonts others should use?

Anyway, if the waffle iron attachment has a split gearbox and doesn't moan like a dying cat, I'm all for it.

And it does in real life, if you mount an M1913 Picatinny, Weaver, or other such mounting system and then place on the aforementioned ACOG.

However, when issued in real life, it doesn't have an ACOG standard. So it makes sense that the ICS model doesn't have an ACOG.

Just as a point of interest, will these models be marked for 6mm Calibre, 5.56 NATO, or 5.6 Gw Pat 90?

Archived