Christmas Present from ICS

FarEast

Well i previous posts I hinted that I had information on alot of ICS's latest and futurer releases for 2007-2008 but due to alot of it being top secret I wasn't able to post....

Well as it's Christmas, the top guys at ICS have allowed me to break this exclusive news......and as the saying goes "A picture says a thousand words"....so here are a couple of thousand!

AGAIN PLEASE NOTE I HAVE NO OTHER DETAILS ON THE WEAPON

p1130773mediumlw2.jpg

p1130774mediumjp8.jpg

p1130775mediummn3.jpg

p1130778mediumre6.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

FE

That's not an FNC, that uses M16 mags, nor is it a HK416, that's simply a AR platform with a gas piston and lots of hype about something people used years ago.

Ask me? Cool eh, but ain't buying it. Held an AK74, AKs aren't my thing. Can you ask ICS if they can make a better full stock for the MP5A4 that doesn't "spread" at the attachment to the back of the reciever? Mine's "spread" and it makes it wobble a bit.

That's not an FNC, that uses M16 mags, nor is it a HK416, that's simply a AR platform with a gas piston and lots of hype about something people used years ago.

The 416 is a reference to the free float foregrip in the background with HK RIS foresight. No one is saying that that Galil is an HK416.

Edit:

A pic for clarity

post-9657-1198537760_thumb.jpg

Great! Cool with Galils!

Looks like the FNC upper is a Star one. Note the heatshieldpart that's attached to the barrel. On the Asahi- aswell as the RS-version the heatshieldthingie is attached to the handguard. Only Star (to my knowledge) has the heatshield in this way.

Maybe ICS is copying Star? :-P

What do you guys say?

Archived