RPG info @ EbayBanned

Bizurkur

Looks pretty cool, although unpractical. Well, who would buy an airsoft RPG to be practical after all. :P

Because we dont all want to play as westerners? Because a RPG is more fun than a M203?

Bizurkur you stole my post on this from the other thread :rolleyes:

Because we dont all want to play as westerners? Because a RPG is more fun than a M203?

Seriously, M203 for the fail sometimes.

I would be more impressed if this could fire foam rockets though :D

And yes, I stole it, ITS MINE!

I think you've misunderstood Abelius' post. It is impractical, especially compared to a M203, and that has nothing to do with wanting Western weapons. Besides, he's saying you wouldn't buy it for practicality anyway, you'd buy it for the fact it's a RPG :)

if anyone of you ever handled a Smokey's RPG-7. . an airsoft RPG is just damn fun to have. .who cares if it's not practical. . this one is 1/3 the price of the Smokey's version. . .$500 shipped!!!

I'm getting one for sure! I just need to make sure I can get one into Cali. . legally. . the research begins. .

I'd really want an RPG that fires a foam warhead.

Much, much cooler factor.

sure. . buy one of these Chinese RPG-7s. .take a RTV Silicone or urethane casting of the rocket. .you'll have two female halves. . .clamp both molds together.. .make sure your sprue and gates are all set up right (molding lingo). .pour your "expanding urethane" foam inside. .voila. .got yourself a very lightweight semi rigid rocket. You'll have to fabricate the wings for stability.

OR get some .018 thick styrene and thermoform/vacuum form over a plaster casted female cavity. . trim. .glue the two halves together and you got yourself a very lightweight rocket. . you'll need to weight the inside and possible the end. .will have to have fins on the end for stabilization too. . but it's very possible. .at least, with the right knowledge. .I know I can make the rockets once I get the RPG-7.

FYI, I just got a reply from Paul at Ebaybanned. . .says the RPG will be shipped in 3 separate packages to insure minimal to no confrontation with Customs. The $500 price tag covers shipping for all 3 packages. ..

that's pocket change compared to the Smokey's RPG. . .you figure typically. .something like that would cost almost $100 to ship alone to/from China

I haven't a clue how this RPG works. . Paul says there's a video on the homepage. . I can't seem to see it. . to those who can, they say it's aweful slow in downloading. .

I know for the Smokey's. . you remove the mock rocket. . load your grenade in from the rear. . it could should whatever you could fit in the front. .

• 4 weeks later...

Archived