H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one a couple years ago and I was in love with the finish and feel but it never ever performed properly. Pellets always dropped at about 15 feet and hop never seemed to be effective. I tried everything :(

Perhaps I got a lemon.

I don't know about that, 2 of my 3 seem to work fine bar occasional bbs going in random directions, gas efficiency is decent with the stock piston heads suprisingly considering the seals are pretty loose, the one of mine with the upgrade piston head cycles very nicely though and seems to get a good amount of shots per fill. I dare say the upgraded one performs better than the KSC USPs I have on the whole bar the odd shots.

Fit and finish of everying is certainly far better than my KSC USPs, as are the materials, all it needs now really is a tasty machined slide to top it off ;)

3rd one has barely even been out of the box so god knows how that one performs though :P

VFC 416 it was the 14 incher but i swapped the cqb barrel from my scar and converted it to the 10.5 waiting to get the original pistol grip on and I want a new sight not sure if i want to go eotech or specterDR

post-25887-1268051304_thumb.jpg

• Classic Army SAR 'M41 SG' bolloky G3 thing (G3A3)

• "Authentic", stinking, civvy Schwaben "trade marks" well and truly anhihilated with sandpaper then given a good old dousing with krylon. ;)

• 'Real steel' G3 wide handguard (USA import)

• Guarder H&K Claw mount (Airsoft Global/WGC I think)

• Guarder (Hensoldt) 4X28 Reticle Intensified Tactical Scope (Airsoft Global/WGC I think)

• Lots of 'sexy' ;)

I still don't have the correct flash hider but no one can ID it. :(

Build-up thread: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=181186 :)

Edited by Panoptes