HSS Gear (Tactical Gear)

Roecar

I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this company. I googled the *beep* out of it for reviews and none exist. The company says its designers were real operators (military and L.E) and its made from the best materials possible.

Heres the site if anyone wants to see what they're like.

I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this company. I googled the *beep* out of it for reviews and none exist. The company says its designers were real operators (military and L.E) and its made from the best materials possible.

Don't like the way the site hasn't been updated for a while.

If you look at the Multi-Cam plate carrier it says in big bold red letters 'The item is not available until 07/31/2007'.....Hmmmm, six months ago!!!

I bought their Multicam PC way back when it was first released. I was able to get mine a bit earlier from a Mil friend. Communication was fine, although a bit difficult as the person I was talking to seemed to speak decent English, not that great though. I have no complaints about the carrier. I have seen adds for their training and they seem legit.

You might want to check and see if Stryke Airsoft has their gear as the prices are very good. Never used them, but the prices seem fantastic compared to other places selling HSS gear. The quality is real nice on everything they make and they are willing to design some decent kit for you if you have a good volume of custom ordering through them.

they are or were affiliated with madbull, or at least with the owner of madbull (so don't believe all the marketing you hear). To me, they are just another airsoft company trying to market their gear towards "real world operators". I don't think they are that successful since you don't hear much about them in any of the gear/leo/military forums, and that is probably why you don't see any reviews about them either. Anyhow, if the prices are good, stitching is good, and the material is made of 1000 cardura, i dont see any reason not to buy it for airsoft uses.

Mr.Blah, real world operators do indeed use their gear. Believe it or not there are cops here in Hawaii sporting HSS gear during daily use. They are actually where I heard about it initially!

Also, HSS really haven't been pushing their gear as much as their training courses. It appears that is truly where their passion and focus seems to be. I wouldn't expect them to press their kit on the market anytime soon either. They like what they do. Gear is more of an afterthought it seems.

Mr.Blah, real world operators do indeed use their gear. Believe it or not there are cops here in Hawaii sporting HSS gear during daily use. They are actually where I heard about it initially!

Also, HSS really haven't been pushing their gear as much as their training courses. It appears that is truly where their passion and focus seems to be. I wouldn't expect them to press their kit on the market anytime soon either. They like what they do. Gear is more of an afterthought it seems.

thx for clearing that up.

I'm aware that they are primarily known as a company that provides training. I'm just a bit worry that their products are either made or distributed by madbull (Simon whats his name). So it is hard to say who really is designing the gear, HSS or Madbull, because I rather give my money to a dedicated gear manufacture, because if madbull is making the gear you don't know who's making it, how high they're qc is, and who've they've outsourced it too. Thats what worries me. I wanna know where my money is going too. :)

I will give them the benefit of the doubt, so if the price is right, material and stitching is good then buy it up.

Ok you don't here much about them for several reasons.

1/. They are a training centre first.

2/. They make very very limited numbers of thier products (MC plate carriers were only 200 peices I beleive).

3/. They aren't really concerned about the whole Fashion thing like other manufacturers.

4/. Alot of the gear they sell goes direct to the guys that need it.

As for STRYKE airsoft having the best deals, this is because one of the team there also works with HSS not sure on the ins and outs but its who i got mine through and they actually went out of thier way to ship to Japan, so I can recommend them.

As for the HSS gear, it is made and designed by real life operators for operators. Simon Lee works with HSS regarding training weapons but also worked with them on the MC plate carrier and I have to say its an amazing bit of kit. Other than that its pretty much all HSS.

As for trusting or wanting to know where your money is going send VLTOR or MagPul or ACE or other real steal manufacturers that Madbull has the licencing for and ask them for a personal reference on Simon Lee....you will be very impressed. Yes he is Airsoft but he's also very focused on the use of Airsoft in real steel training....what we see is the results of him working extremely closely with real steel firearms companies.

I have 2 HSS Triple MP5 molle pouches.

But It was in an order with J-tech Gear, ordered directly from the factory Steady Flying enterprise co.

I was curious and asked them about it. Apperently they make alot of stuff for HSS and it gets branded in the factory.

They told me they shipped me these with the rest, because they did not have any black J-tech labeled MP5 pouches stocked.

And bouth products are exactly the same.

My MArpat MP5 triple molle pouch is exaclty the same as the black one, except for the label.

My advice, buy the J-tech. the are the same and probably cheaper.

Archived