Classic Army - Sneak Peeks

orca

As originally announced, these were Classic Army Sneak Peaks were supposed to show at the 2008 Shotshow in Las Vegas. Unfortunately U.S. Customs held up the shipment.. But better late then never.

To see all pics of the new releases. please visit Spartan Imports website. (Caution, Lotsa Pics! Please be patient)

There are NO added details on delivery dates or performance data as of yet. Rule of thumb is the Sportlines have plastic bodies and less details. So for you guys wondering about the P90, yes the Proline has a metal reciever.

So far there are pics of the following:

Sportline

• MP5A2
  • MP5A3
  • MP5k
  • P90 TR
  • AK47

Proline

• MP5k
  • P90
  • AR-10
  • CA33K
  • CA53L
  • RPK
  • SA58 RIS
  • SCAR-H
  • AK47S

Gas Blow Back

• Glock 26
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm just new to the world of P90s, umm..., but it just looks like a P90 to me. Besides the realism flaws which I didn't know about until now (and I still can't quite tell the difference), it looks the same as the Marui, is anything else off?

And this is something I've been wondering about for awhile... Whenever a gun doesn't exist in cheaper priced/clone form, everybody spams up the china clone thread with posts like, "OMG, can't wait for somebody to make a clone G3/P90/Galil" and then when it's released, none of those guys post excitedly. I don't even think I saw one excited post about the JG G3, and I can remember people posting about really wanting a clone G3...

Am I just crazy or has anyone else noticed this?

Glad to see another high-end Mp5k out there and one having an A2/A3 receiver, Classic Army has done very well with that series, but we'll have to wait and see how they perform in the end. The P90 looks ok to me, but maybe some people had higher expectations then mine....

The rest is looking pretty good to me, let's just hope that Classic Army can be much more consistent with their quality, at least compared to last year. It really is a shame, because when Classic Army does release a great AEG, it really is a solid all-around rifle out of the box.

Archived