Echo1 AK74M (folding stock) FULL METAL

Revenge Seeker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to be honest, the metal DOES look like it has the same texture to my own DBoys but it it is a photo, has enough changes that it makes me think it may be JG. The serial number on the top cover, and the metal itself looks more like its a cast iron of some sort. That and Echo 1's propensity to use JG. I guess we'll see.

I guess you're right. Although the Echo1 aks74u was a CYMA. Also I'm sure the Kalash series has serial numbers on the top cover too?

Here, compare it to this: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=3026

---

edit:

also is it me or does the top receiver look like its too low? And the trigger guard is too slanted down. :(

actually, im more convinced that this is a CYMA... because the design of the yellow box is very similar to the echo1 aks74u.

The Box usually tells what manufacturer its from because the manufacturer makes the boxes as well.

Jing Gong usually doesn't make a border around the box, CYMA makes a border around, and Dboy does not make pictures this clear if you compare to the Kalash box. Dboy's boxes have a sandy texture to it.

I have to disagree. We can't base it on the box. I mean, there's nothing about this gun that's similar to the latest CYMA AKs. Comparing it with the CM036 (AKM) shows HUGE contrast.

I still stand firm with Dboys. Plus Dboys box and a huge photo on it too does it not?

dboy's picture of their ak's are not this detailed, neither does it have a glossy finish.

CYMA makes their boxes with detail/glossy finish.

Thing that is throwing off everything is the fact the finish on this ECho1 ak74mn is like sandy... if u look closely, none of the ak's out there has this sort of finish on the receiver...

Thing that is throwing off everything is the fact the finish on this ECho1 ak74mn is like sandy... if u look closely, none of the ak's out there has this sort of finish on the receiver...

Echo1 AK74M

1.jpg

Dboys RK03

2.jpg

-I say its the ASGI camera. Plus the Dboys have silver rivets on those pics; never seen that on them before. Only on CYMAs but there's the proof. :P

I'll look into this more, but it's getting tough to decide what I want for my next AEG. A CM036, the BE Type 89 (depending on the wuality when it comes out), and this are all possibilities.

And does anyone know what battery this will take? I'd prefer my next gun to take large batteries, but the folding stock makes me think it will take a mini in the foregrip.

Archived