Popular Airsoft Launches New Airsoft PDF Magazine

thornado

Seems that Popular Airsoft is jumping into the Airsoft Magazine game. They just launched their magazine today, and sure looks like a spiffy magazine as compared to the other airsoft PDF magazines I've read.

Check here:

http://www.popularairsoft.com/last-maiden-...irsoft-magazine

PopAirMag_V1_I1_cover.jpg

Issue 1 Volume 1 March 2008 Maiden Issue Contents:

• From the Writers
  • Now for some news
  • Meet the Operators of Popular Airsoft
  • Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back!
  • Review and Takedown: JG HK416 Version 2
  • Airsoft Combat Event: OP: White Star
  • RATRATAN 2007: What Really Happened?
  • Review: KJ Works Stealth Assassin
  • Interview: Deadrag Airsoft Radio
  • Cover Story: SOE All Pink Squad
  • Review and Takedown: King Arms 26" Free Float Heavy Barrel Sniper Rifle
  • Four Things They Did Not Tell You About Airsoft
  • Review: KART M688 M14 Enhanced Battle Rifle
  • AEG Upgrades for Accuracy
  • Review: ACM EOTech 552 and ACOG Illuminated Cross Hair Scope Replicas
  • Review and Takedown: Jing Gong SIG 552
  • Review: Oregon Scientific ATC 2000 Gun/Helmet Cam
  • DIY: Relay for the Steyr Aug
  • Looking Back: KSC Glock 19
  • Reader Story: G&P M4 Marine Special Forces
  • Simulating Real Action with the Real Action Marker (RAM)

PopAirMag_V1_I1_story_01.jpg

PopAirMag_V1_I1_story_03.jpg

PopAirMag_V1_I1_story_05.jpg

With their daily news site and this new magazine, they might be doing something right to last this long. Might as well check this magazine out. That Systema M4A1 PTW 2008 prize is very tempting.....hehehehehe.... :)

For girls? I'm not so sure about that... then again: an all-girl airsoft team is like an all-male volleyball team (ie highly suspicious). So yeah, perhaps it's targeted at masculine, man-hating females (and possibly girly-males with traumatic mother-complexes), while making everyone else's skin crawl.

:blink:

I got a copy and it's actually a good magazine. Some of the girls on the cover are cute, but some might disagree with me. Haha!

But no, they ain't a male-hating all-girl team since some are married to male airsofters or found their partners through airsoft. Opening the magazine was a surprise.

The reviews are quite good with some take down instructions that come with these. Videos are embedded there too, but I think they intentionally hid them in some of the pictures for you to find them, like an easter egg hunt thingy.

If you compare it to the other airsoft PDF magazines, it's way way lot better in all aspects. I'm actually pleased by it. :)

I actually thought it was a great magazine but im speaking from the techie side of things.

Their reviews are absolutely fantastic and im going to go out on a limb here but i really believe that they're better than 99% of the reviews out there whether they be online or in print.

Hell, as far as im concerned they're better than 100% of the reviews out there that ARE in print.

If you havent picked up a copy go ahead and do so, its a pretty good mag, i liked it.

I couldn't agree more. It's surprisingly good...eeerrr...brilliant! ;)

Now for that Systema prize.....*cross fingers* :D

I actually thought it was a great magazine but im speaking from the techie side of things.

Their reviews are absolutely fantastic and im going to go out on a limb here but i really believe that they're better than 99% of the reviews out there whether they be online or in print.

Hell, as far as im concerned they're better than 100% of the reviews out there that ARE in print.

If you havent picked up a copy go ahead and do so, its a pretty good mag, i liked it.

Archived