Systema PTWs and REAL KACs

Solo

It's been some time I wanted to do it, so I've done it (like I had told a couple of friends here - you hear me Magsz?).

So here they are. Systema's claims that these PTWs would accept REAL Knight's Armaments accessories, such as both military RAS and RIS (shown) rispectively for my Systema M16A3 and M4A1 were absolutely true.

Took me 5 minutes to put these on.

Yes, these are the RIS and RAS that all Airsoft companies replicate. These are the real ones.

They are so solid it's hard to describe. Won't move a micron in any direction. Light, exceptional materials, both the plastics and the metals used.

I am in awe.

Like always, I hope you like what you see. And feel free to ask, it's always a pleasure.

Solo out.

post-4815-1112624029_thumb.jpg

post-4815-1112629981_thumb.jpg

post-4815-1112629999_thumb.jpg

Simply, drooooooolllllll........

If you feel like giving me that M4 I wouldn't mind at all.  :D

PS.

How much did it cost to get that M4 and the RIS & Stock ( I assume that a crane stock of some sort).

Hi Eddie, thanks!

Here's the prices:

- Systema M4 PTW: $1000 (the crane stock will come WITH it: that's where you put your batteries instead of the ANPEQ box), leaving the rifle front light and overall well balanced

- KAC RIS: $350

That's it. Not even sooo much after all.

:)

Really, I thought the Systema M4 had a standard M4 stock rather than the crane type.

Anyone feel like giving me the £720.85 to get one of these. :)

P.S.

Just a thought, I am correct in thinking the systema mags are real steel dimentions?

Solo, where did you get the RIS from?

I've spent 15 mins on google so far and I can't find anything useful.

Eddie,

well that can be hard. It depends on where you are located. If you are in England or anywhere in Europe, that will make it very hard. I was lucky (and I worked a LOT in terms of relationships and all to get it here).

If you are in the States, just let me know and will give you a couple of US places that will deliver it to your door on the next day :)

There are tons of places here in the US that sell real steel gun parts.

My suggestion to anyone that might be interested in adding these parts to their armalite would be to check out www.ar15.com.

You can basically find anything your heart could desire in their forums.

Solo, looking good man!

Ive never been a fan of the full length m16 but geesh, thats one sweet looking rifle.

There are tons of places here in the US that sell real steel gun parts.

My suggestion to anyone that might be interested in adding these parts to their armalite would be to check out www.ar15.com.

You can basically find anything your heart could desire in their forums.

Solo, looking good man!

Ive never been a fan of the full length m16 but geesh, thats one sweet looking rifle.

Hooah buddy :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks mate :)

Yep, TIE :P

Antagon is right in a way. Although I think there is a lot of good stuff in these PTWs, they have proved unstable, low powered (comparing to initial claims) and somehow fragile.

I just ordered the new 3rd generation. I hope what they say will be provable. I have always seen beyond the actual performance of the current rifles if you know what I mean. But now it is the time to deliver.

Ordered another? You got money to burn, no? :) Buy uncle-Antagon a birthday present!!! ;)

But by best of the worst, I meant it's the top of the line as far as AEGs are concerned, but in my eyes, AEGs are right down there with NBBs when it comes to realism.

DONT MAKE ME SEW YOU TO DEATH WITH MY AEG! /WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR

I'm confused about all this talk of Crane stocks. Those pic's seem to show an M16 with a solid stock rather than an M4 with a Crane stock.

Is it me?

Gun does look nice, I guess. It doesn't look £1000 nicer than my ICS M4 though. I'd have to be totally blown away by the way it performs to be convinced it was worth buying.

How easy is it to get mags for it?

Archived