VeseX yet to even send the gun?

Rhysd2

We agreed to swap my scar for his mp001a with scope and mags a while ago. SCAR was sent in good faith mp001a yet to arrive.

Sent numerous PM's recently with no reply. Just rang the contact details given by him and got a nice lady who said he wasnt there but she'd remind him and was pretty certain it hadnt been sent yet as he was expecting her to send it.

Not majorly ticked yet and will let it drop if the gun arrives sharpish but still really bad form on his part

a snippet from one of his PM's during the deal

xxxxx is my address. Phone is xxxxxxxx should you need it. I expect the same details in return as i dont wish to get scammed

funny as its me whose getting scammed here

I know I shouldn't but Im going to chip in here.

VeseX, you entered into an agreement with Rhysd2 it doesn't matter if you are busy or not, we are all busy these days.

You should have made the time to ship the gun in a prompt fashion.

This kind of thing happens far to often. If you enter into an argreement with a fellow forum member you should treat that member with respect and complete your end of the deal.

If you were that busy and you really couldn't get to the Post Office a simple, polite PM apologising for the inconvenience would have resolved any bad feeling.

Treat fellow forum members as you would expect to be treated yourself.

OK, you can tell me to *fruitcage* off now!

February 23rd you PM'd me with the following

went out on thursday mate, if its not with you today then monday :) sorry for delay!

So now your saying it didnt go despite you telling me it did? clearly your a lier. whether you're trying to scam me or not I'll hold judgement on for now. If you get it here within a few days I'll let it drop. if not I'll take this a stage further

im not abstaining responsibily and i can understand why you're ticked off.

i was under the impression the gun had ben sent by my mother, she failed to tell me she hadnt! At the time the PM went out stating i had sent the package i was under the impression that it had been sent.

I think a lack of communication was the problem here.

yes, this is my fault, and yes you've been mislead, but not deliberately.

To make up for this i've put in a dpm drop leg holster in the package too and i hope we can forget about this mess.

you have my sincere apologies and i think you for the prompt arrival on your part: you're an A+ seller and i'm sorry to have let you down!

edit: Chris - do i smell an unwanted opinion?

from march the 12th via pm from him

dont have either of those as didnt think to keep it.

was sent royal mail, the cheapest one haha.

should be with you tommorow or day after, please stop worrying, i've apologised profusely and thrown in a free gift!

so after not sending it he didnt even send it via a fast service.

as of now the parcel STILL hasnt arrived. Im giving it til the end of monday. If its not here by then an ultimatum will be delivered.

A response from him today

dont dare *fruitcage* threaten me.

its posted, it'll get there when it *fruitcage* gets there.

i've been nice enough about this and apologised where i've made mistakes, now grow up and have a bit of patience.

And my response now back to him.

I'll say what I like

you didnt post it and now again cant provide any proof it has been posted. I buy and sell alot of stuff over the internet and 2nd class does not normally take this long so its more than reasonable to assume its not been posted again, OR wasnt posted when you claim, Again. especially as you cant provide ANY proof. if you want to come clean about this now I may offer some leniency.

but seeing as you want to get shirty with me even after failing to send it once then "sending" it slowly and cheaply despite your original fault, heres your choices if this doesnt arrive monday.

1. return my gun via courier so its with me by the end of wednesday. provide a tracking number so it can be followed every step of the way.

2. paypal me the original £73 asking price.

3. If you dont like either of the above then its quite simple. I'll raise the case with the police. they may well pay you a visit as its theft. And then I'll take you to small claims court to retrieve my lost funds. Plus I'll contact your parents to inform them of the impending action against you.

Quite frankly im out of patience now. Its been almost a month to the day. And the mp001a was only posted supposedly 6 days ago(monday 10th of march). If it doesnt arrive tomorrow(as I expect it wont) then I'll expect either number 1 or 2 to happen or number 3 will happen.

have never dealt with a seller quite like this before, threatening phone calls over a gun?

ridiculous, i cant be held responsible for delays in postage, i've apologised where i've done wrong but you've took this too far.

if this isnt with you by next friday then please please please take me to small claims court.

edit: just been informed by parent that this cost £12 to post; not the cheapest or slowest.

I've only called you once. never spoke to you only the person you claim to be your mother back when this thread was started, and no phone calls since. Never made one threatening phone call so stop lying.

A delay is a few days. a month is a joke. I've been more than patient and this has run out. As I said you have until tomorrow or this goes further. Now your claiming your parents actually posted it the second time when you said previously you threw away the proof of postage.... somethings VERY fishy here

Another fairly abusive PM from him calling me whinging and a pre teenage girl. He cannot seem to get his head around the simple following.

1. its almost 1 month later and I'm still 1 gun down

2. he's lied/misinformed several times about the gun going. as well as now lied about me making absuive calls.

3. he STILL cannot provide proof of how it was posted or if at all.

4. he says one thing then something else different is said a few days later.

and he wonders why im questioning his integrity?

Rhysd2: It is entirely possible that the parcel is still in the postal system, especially if the cheapest option was used. And if any abusive phone calls were made, they're not the best way to go about sorting this.

Vesex: Abusive pm's are not constructive, put yourself in Rhysd2's position, you have his SCAR and he has received nothing in return for roughly a month, you have also misinformed him (even if this was not deliberate) about sending the parcel once already. You'd be wise to take chris u'5's comments on board for any future sales.

Also, not being able to produce any proof of postage is not very reassuring, threads like these are exactly the reason why you should keep hold of your receipts/tracking slips until you are sure the parcel has been delivered ok.

As stated previously only one phone call has been made to Vesex. That phone call was march the 3rd when this thread was first started. I spoke to the lady you claim is your mother. She asked why I was calling. I explained I hadnt received a parcel from you at which point she said "oh I think thats because hes waiting for me to send it". She said she'd let you know and that was the end of the phone call. Nothing abusive was said what so ever.

Since then no other calls have been made. So how about you retract that remark and stop lying?

Tomorrow at 9:36am(time stamp of his PM stating it had been posted) it will be bang on 7 days since its been posted. I know 2nd class is slow but not 7 days slow. As I said I'll give him the benifit of the doubt and wait until the end of monday but after that without proof of postage its hard to trust that its gone. Especially when hes making up things to try and slander me.

more threats insults and allegations via pm from him this morning. Apparently someones prank calling him and hes blaming me. I've offered him all my various home and worked numbers so he can ring BT and prove it isnt me.

Please forward any abusive PMs on, and they will be dealt with accordingly, there is no excuse for being rude and offensive.

VeseX, when you're sending a gun to someone, its your responsibility to make sure it gets there. You need to be sorting this out with Rhysd2 to his satisfaction. If that means sending his gun back, by a sensible postage, or giving him a refund, then you should do that. You can't claim for a lost parcel with RM yet, because it takes 28 days for them to have "lost" it. That is not important, you've had a month to get the gun to Rhysd2.

It sounds like you sent your gun by standard parcels, which can take a week. You should still have proof of postage for that. It would be a good idea to show everyone, as you've given several different dates for when you actually posted it, which makes it difficult to trust what you are saying.

Finally, both of you need to keep it polite. There is no need to get stroppy with each other, and it just makes getting this resolved harder.

Thank you Joeking. I admit I was very frustrated at all of this and will attempt to be more civil just very hard when I dont seem to be able to get any straight answers. Wasnt aware standard parcels was a 7 day service thought it was 3-4 working days. In light of that I'll wait a little longer before taking things further. Say wednesday or perhaps thursday? but if not here then I think its more than reasonable to ask for my gun back or the equivilent cash value.

thank you moderators.

i've been more than fair with this: when i've made mistakes i've apologised profusely, but i am at the end of my tether.

I didnt post this and such have no proof of postage, my dad didnt think to keep it.

it seems this seller has had no faith in me from the very very begginning, accussing me of scamming him and issueing threats and insults VERY swiftly.

now, if this still hasnt arrived by the 28 days then i will be MORE than happy to send back your SCAR, but untill then i will keep it, and i will ignore your threats.

Seller is far too hasty to make judgements, i cant be held responsible for delays in postage.

I also apologise for the phone call allegation: it seemed suspicious that i started to recieve regular prank phone calls around the time threatening PMs started flying and also fishy that they appear to have stopped, but i am prepared to forget about that.

edit: spelling

I think I was far from hasty with this. Lets review some cold hard dates shall we?

feb 18th told it will go tomorrow.

feb 19th told it will go tomorrow

feb 23rd told it went out last thursday wait til monday if not let me know

it never arrived.

sent various PM's asking for proof of postage, tracking number etc and got no reply. so raised this thread and called on the 3rd of march.

march 7th apologising and saying he will "ensure its sent tomorrow"

march 10th 9:36am told its finally gone

march 12th after asking for proof of postage/tracking told he doesnt have either and not to worry it'll arrive

march 15th pm sent stating it still wasnt there, my patience was almost up if not here by the end of monday would give him 3 options to resolve it.

march 16th abusive PM received back telling me not to threaten him

march 16th pm sent back to him stating the 3 options on how to resolve it.

and it all went down hill from there. I'd say I was pretty patient waiting 2 days shy of a month before delivering those 3 options and after that you just got abusive and mad wild claims about me making prank calls. Those dates speak for themselves. Once/if the gun arrives I'll be sure to check the postage dates on the labels and post some pictures of them up here. I'd be quite suprised if they say the 10th of march on them....

Now that you are both talking sensibly to each other, you can move onto sorting the mess out.

With respect to responsibility for delays in postage, the sender is responsible for ensuring whatever he is sending gets there in a timely manner. Sending it be recorded or SD generally makes stuff arrive quicker, and requires a signature on arrival. If stuff gets lost, it is the sender who is responsible for chasing RM. Claims can take time, which may or may not be a happy for the person who hasn't received anything.

With Royal Mail, a parcel isn't lost until its been 28 days, if Rhysd2 is happy to wait that long from the date it was posted then its a case of waiting. Knowing the exact date of postage would be useful. Then a date can be set when VeseX will send back the SCAR or a refund to Rhysd2's satisfaction. I would recommend using a trackable service such as recorded or SD. At this point VeseX could claim compensation from RM, if he had proof of postage, this is one of many reasons why you always want to hold onto it.

If Rhysd2 is not happy with this, then you two need to sort something out between yourselves to produce a quicker resolution.

thank you for talking some sense rather than chucking accusations around, im more than happy to co-operate given chance and when dealing with someone who is not downright rude. :)

edit: read it again, just want to confirm that if 28 days is up, inform me and ill send out the SCAR out, and i'll keep proof of postage this time ;)

well the parcel arrived..... and in light if the postage label I think I've every right to be angry. posted on the 10th? no try more like posted on the 13th. and late on the 13th as it was using parcel force 48 and didnt arrive until later on today. and without the holster than he supposedly put in as an apology(not that I care about it as I dont own any pistols).

a truley shoddy dealer

post-31583-1205867883_thumb.jpg

post-31583-1205867896_thumb.jpg

Archived