Well R2 (VZ61 clone) Probably on the way

CrazyJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't mind, IMO well has recently churned out some decent AEGs. My Well R8 is still going strong after pumping out 20,000 rounds.

That's nothing. My CYMA AK47 lasted a full 40,000 before I started modifying her, and now with a few parts changed she's hit 100,000.

If there be a God he hath abandoned his creation.

Oh well, maybe we can buy one and use them as a paperweight. Or try to fix the hop unit. Or maybe even get a WELL that's not a lemon.

Oh, wait, disregard that last statement and move it to humour and jokes.

Because $100 is a lot of money and some of us like to get new models of guns without ruining our wallets. I own a Marui for skirmishing but I also like to collect. And, personally, I'd rather get three clones than a single Marui. Especially when the new JG Sig 552 I picked up is nicer than the Marui one my friend has. It's had 10K rounds through it over a month, been dropped several times (by my brother) onto solid ice, has a great hopup, and shoots through the bottom of a Coke can.

Because $100 is a lot of money and some of us like to get new models of guns without ruining our wallets. I own a Marui for skirmishing but I also like to collect. And, personally, I'd rather get three clones than a single Marui. Especially when the new JG Sig 552 I picked up is nicer than the Marui one my friend has. It's had 10K rounds through it over a month, been dropped several times (by my brother) onto solid ice, has a great hopup, and shoots through the bottom of a Coke can.

But that's a JG... not a Well, the sentiment seem to be in this thread 'if only it was being produced by CYMA/JG/Galaxy/Anyone but Well' :P I know they'll be people who defend Well, possibly because they've bought one (that always makes people more defensive), but given their track record it's no wonder people were wishing it was a different manufacturer. But I dunno, I hope it's decent, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Decimus.

*sigh* why couldnt cyma do this? they'd probably make it full metal and someshow squeeze 300 fps out of that diddy little GB.

Hate to burst your bubble, but last time I checked, CYMA was WELL.

A LITTLE investigation will turn up some interesting thinks, such as CYMA USA's website, "cymawell.com," where my buddy worked for a while, That's hard to explain otherwise.

i'm very excited for this, i have been wanting the VZ61 from Marui for forever, and then i found out that the maruzen one was 134A, and i am tired of full atuo GBB's...this is going to be awesome, i want one, some extra mags, a supressor, and the drum mag......i NEED ONE *drool*

A LITTLE investigation will turn up some interesting thinks, such as CYMA USA's website, "cymawell.com," where my buddy worked for a while, That's hard to explain otherwise.

cyma and well are most certainly NOT the same company. its been discussed and disproved several times.

that site is an extremely out of date distributor website, not the site of the actua;l company.

besides, compare the quality of recent cymas to recent wells. bit of a difference eh ;)

WRONG. www.cymawell.com is a distributor, who (SUR-F**KING-PRISE) distributed CYMA and WELL guns.

CYMA is by far the superior company.

Archived