Two New CYMA AKs On The Way

Jin15

Looks like CYMA has decided to once again release a few new AK models, this time to compete with Kalash and Unicorn's new models no doubt.

One is an AKS-74 and the other is a AK-105, both with folding skeleton stocks. Who knows when they'll be released, but my guess is it won't be too long. ^_^

See http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php for more info.

This is old news guys. I knew someone was going to post this but thought it'd be some noob (no offense jin :D).

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=133556

There is no "Cm031S", it says so on the pic that its a "cm031c". Although the 105 with a skeleton is new.

Why? Is there something wrong with a skeleton-stocked AK105?

strelbi12030.jpg

strelbi12021.jpg

Superb photos there. :)

I find this thread a bit confusing though, so can you guys help clear the whole nomilature thing out please...

As far as I was aware, the designations 'SLR105', etc, refers to those Kalashnikovs manufactured by the Arsenal company (correct?). CYAM's new 'compact' (CM035D) - show in the photos above - is produced by Arsenal, but they are also appearing in photos in service with the Russian Army...

SO...

Are the Russian's producing their own version of the 'compact' now, or are they using Arsenal models in 5.45mm?

If so - does anyone know the correct RUSSIAN designation for these models?

(LOL - sorry - I hope you understand what I'm getting at!)

The correct designation for the rifle above is AK105. Any Slr-105 Arsenal thing is a Las Vegas reproduction. Arsenal is sort of like the American manufacturer whereas Russian AKs are produced by Izhmash and are the "originals" in a sense. There's just slight variations here and there.

Well, that's my understanding of it. Anyone feel free to argue.

------------

FW200 probably knows more about AKs than I do so I take his word that its a Saiga. But I'm not too familiar with Saigas, aren't they the shotgun AKs?

Receiver is dimpleless for example..

Anyway to get back to these Cyma's, they look quite good.. my old CM.031 is still my most reliable AEG, while it was my cheapest... They're quite good internally, externally the Dboys is quite a bit better..

Archived