New Gaurder infinite torque motors

stuka

The high torque I don't think is so new though the high speed I haven't seen anywhere else, from what I've heard they rival Systema Magnum/Turbo performance but for less cost. I have no doubt that these will be good motors as almost everything from Guarder is pretty high quality. The only negative I have heard is the high torque ones causing double taps on semi but the Magnums also did this...

well i have them both......and the guarder its not so strong as the magnum, but for that price its very good.

I recomed the G&G storng motor, its more in the magnum area

I havent seen any motor that kicks the mangum *albatross* yet;)

Wlll I've used both motors and have to say that in my opinion they ARE better then the systema motors and not only pull the springs better but also last longer. I've put about 20,000 rounds through mine now with no problems pulling a SP160 spring. These things work great.

After extensive testing with all 4 models, Guarder HS, Guarder HT, Systema Turbo, and Systema Magnum I can safely disagree with you completely. Not only is the set spring on the guarder motors less quality then the systema, but the brushes are harder and thus cannot convey as much current as the Systemas. I will happily be replacing my brushes and springs often for the stronger performance of my Magnums.

I havent seen any motor that kicks the mangum *albatross* yet;)

My Poweredge motor seems to have a quicker trigger response and more torque than my Magnum, although the Magnum achieves a higher ROF.

if they have anything more to offer than the power edge motors that would be nice but if not i think the power edge motors would still be the way to go

Right on. Too bad PEUSA doesn't exist anymore. Anyone know if you can order via phone from PE Hawaii?

Archived