ICS SIG Vids

thartwig

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kirby1986

My English may be good, but even I am not perfect ;)

My dictionary gave me "überfluss" for redundancy, thogether with some other translations, but the mentioned one seemed to make the most sense. I thouht you linked it to the plastic coating and not my comment. ;)

Problem solved now ^^

I wonder when G&G presents us their SIG 550. Their supposed to make a training Rifle together with Swiss Arms for the Swiss Army.

I didn't like the look of the SIG 556 at first - thought it looked too obvious that they're going after M4/M16/AR15 users... but now I really like it! If I had to choose between a replica SIG 556 and a replica MagPul/Bushmaster Masada/ACR, it would be a tought choice!

Die Qual der Wahl....

I didn't like the look of the SIG 556 at first - thought it looked too obvious that they're going after M4/M16/AR15 users... but now I really like it! If I had to choose between a replica SIG 556 and a replica MagPul/Bushmaster Masada/ACR, it would be a tought choice!

Die Qual der Wahl....

What the hell does that have to do with anything in this topic? ICS is releasing a 551 and a 552, not a 556, at least as far as we know.

Archived