More News from ICS

FarEast

I reported last year that ICS have over hauled thier MP5 gear box design and some images of the resin model. Well they have started production of this new design and not only have they improved the gear box they have also done away with the zinc alloy receiver and moved over to a stamped steel receiver.

rightwa8.jpg

topjv2.jpg

magwellnh5.jpg

splitdx8.jpg

seeing as it is not the final copy, i dont think we will have to worry much about that. ;) plus once it is painted black you wont be seeing any burn marks

farEast, do you have any pics of the new gearbox?

edit: nevermind, did some searching and found your old thread with the gearbox pics :P

Wow, im kind of surprised to see this kind of advancement from ICS.

Ive never really been a fan of their products for numerous reasons but they really seem to be on the ball lately. Kudos to them.

I really hope they address the issues of their current mp5's.

Terrible hopup.

Terrible gearbox

Terrible selector switch

Terrible composition of plastic parts.

Only way this could be better was if you could use the standard M4 uppers in the MP5...

That is a forlorn hope, I think.

No offence, but that's plain madness.

Ones they get those MP5's released, I aswell hope for a MP5SD6.

If they integrated a working false bolt and kept the space for the laser in the cocking tube (or better, maybe they're aiming for realistic construction?) then this would sell like hotcakes.

I'm already set on getting one of these babies when they come out, but those features would make me drool. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived