ICS news

jkpics

Ok, so they sell the uppers separately now...

I'll be impressed when I see a retailer stocking these.

^ There's just no pleasing some people. :(

Sorry, if that came out as harsh. The ICS website has a lot of products on it that are hard to get. They may be produced by the manufacturer, but if they aren't available from local retailers then it really doesn't matter that they are being made. A lot of items, like the ICS SIR unit, for example. are hard to find. I am excited about this release, but feel a bit constrained by the knowledge that we don't know if these new bits will be readily available.

edit: grammar

I think regardless of weather these are readily available as of the moment what they repersent is a significant leap forward. I can tell you that in the world of real AR15's here in the states it is very popular to mix and match uppers and lowers from various companys to build your own custom rifle. If ICS starts to market there products in this way it would be quite cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit of a necro I know, but it's for good reason. I have been informed by TeamSD that the new ICS upper/lower receiver kits are now ready for order. However, they do not want to stock the whole line at this time. Therefore, they would like to know what kits players would like to see them stock at first. Please respond with your choices and I will forward the info off to them ASAP.

I know this really doesn't help those of you not located in the US, however it does tell you that the kits ARE available so you can pester your retailer of choice about them.

XavierMace

Edit: I'm talking to ICS right now and told them people as asking about them in the UK and Poland. ICS said they are ready to ship and they will contact their retailers to make sure they have all the info. I am trying to get pricing from them.

Archived