IWA 2008 at Nürnberg

Boba_Fett

We got some first impressions from the IWA at Nürnberg.

Classic Army is presenting its new GBBs 1911 and Glock 26. And the brand new CA P90 - It´s the standard reddot version :D - is displayed and some new Sportsline versions. This time it´s the AK-Series. And also CA has some sort of "blowback effect". A recoil M15A2 with moving fake bolt.

Systema is presenting ints new MP5 and Redwolf displays the real sword products and a complete Deep Fire AEGs completely CNCed and with 100% DeepFire internals.

http://www.6millimeter.info/joomla/index.p...35&Itemid=1

At the moment we are trying hard to get more pictures and information from our guys at Nürnberg :)

No need for a separate thread: airsoft-news.eu has been on IWA too. Here's their report:

Hilights:

- cheap Sig 556 (cybergun, so someone else is making one for sure; Jing Gong?)

- cheap Crye Armor Chasis replica

- mini M14 EBR (a mini ruger would've been nice too)

http://www.airsoft-news.eu/e107_plugins/co...php?content.116

Pitty to read on airsoft-news that g&g may nopt be releasing there hk416 due to the sail of the hk patents, will this be the first casualty ? have not really heared anything about this of late, i was looking forward to getting my hands on there hk416 due to there battery storage idea.

revolution gearbox from systema looks great... can't wait to hear about price...

Yeah it does look like its coming along very nicely. Too bad there are zero version 2 replicas that i want to put it in right now. :(

Its not going to work with the VFC scar unless you disable the ambidextrous selector switch and even then im not sure. Only time will tell.

Hmm... It's kinda a blessing and a curse if JG is making the 556. On one hand you know it will have good internals since it's a JG, but on the other hand it's probably gonna be plastic.

JG really needs to step up their game and start making some full metal guns. Pretty much all of the other MPEG manufacturers are coming out with full metal guns, CYMA, D-boys, even A&K.

Personally I think a lot of the chinese manufacturers should start making original products rather making products that are existing on the market. It's already beginning to become less interesting and causing many confusions.

Regarding UMAREX, I do hope they know of the consequence they will create in airsoft just like Cyber Gun has done (which is by limiting the different variety of airsoft guns to the market and forcing more knock off producing companies to arise until there is nothing else to create). I honestly don't enjoy the UMAREX "HK" logos being too obviously big that a skirmisher could see it from 100ft. away.

CA is definitely on the run for obtaining licenses, however I hope it won't become an achilles' heel for them later. Izhmash and A.R.M.S is going to be a surprise. I'll be looking forward to that.

So I wonder what will happen to companies like VFC who are producing things like the HK416? Also, does anyone know if Systema will have trades on their MP5? I hope not, as I kinda like the Systema "trades" they have on their PTW line...I'm personally hoping they continue with that train of thought, and let the "lesser" companies fight it out over letters. :)

Archived