Mortar for Airsoft

BrusBilis

Project ZOXNA PROTOTYPE

We are currently developing our new MORTAR AND PROYECTIL HL2 ZOXNA, suitable both for AIRSOFT as PAINTBALL

Features:

* Built entirely in aluminum

* Suitable for play or AIRSOFT PAINTBALL

* Patented Product No. P200701279

* Recharge with or CO2 GREEN GAS

* Set in range and drift

* Caliber: 75mm

* Range : approximately 200 Meters

As everyone knows, there is a lack in AIRSOFT and PAINTBALLING which is the artillery. To solve this problem ZOXNA is working on a new MORTAR and PROYECTIL suitable for AIRSOFT and PAINTBALLING

ON SALE SOON

morterorm8.jpg

www.zoxna.com

I refuse to get excited until I see what sort of shell/object this will launch. There's been a load of discussions on making mortars for airsoft and no one has yet up up with an effective and safe delivery method. I do hope that's not the case here.

I'll take a guess that it might fire a sabot round holding a payload of BBs. The motor fires the 75mm size sabot and as its velocity reduces, the casings falls apart and the payload drops on target. That or perhaps a special foam grenade or just a volley of BBs in the air. Another could be a coke bottle lol.

BruisBilis, perhaps you could be interested in doing a 75mm Recoil Less Gun? I'd believe that would be an excellent product after your successful launch of the Mortar.

those "Nades" are actually quite a good idea, as a trap rather than a grenade you throw. as the pointman can trip it, then the time delay means half the squad can get into the kill zone before it detonates.

im not sure how a mortar would work, it would be cool if it could fire pyro like tennis ball grenades, but that sort of thing is illegal.

those "Nades" are actually quite a good idea, as a trap rather than a grenade you throw. as the pointman can trip it, then the time delay means half the squad can get into the kill zone before it detonates.

im not sure how a mortar would work, it would be cool if it could fire pyro like tennis ball grenades, but that sort of thing is illegal.

AM I the only one here who is thinking something like a nerf football with the tail fins and everything? I've been shot at about 50ft with one and it feels like someone threw it really hard and hit you with it. I would imagine at a distance it would hurt even less especially since it's angle of attack is rediculously steep. It's also not hard to get a 203 to shoot 300ft (roughly, and I mean roughly 90m) using Green Gas and a 45 degree launch angle. Bump that up to CO2 and who knows about the possibilities. Who knows maybe it will launch like a real one where you drop it in the tube and off it goes!

Archived