G3 A3 back for all of you

chas

Those who never were able to get their hands on a G3 can finally stop begging for TM to re-release it: Jing Gong just brought out the clone for just 75$!!

Im not a fan of the G3/Cetme family, but I know manyof you have been mourning over TM stopping the A3 production. The body being plastic is the only downside I think.

If you are not sure about internal quality and performance, just try to find reviews on the SG1by JG.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...e28410cb950707d

Now, just wait for 50$ worth of CETME wood furniture goodnes!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT

WANT

Swet mercifull jesus, that's it. Once this holiday has finished and I'm back at uni with pay form my new job, I am buying one of these. No if's, but's or maybes, I WILL OWN ONE!

WWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

[/hyper]

Is it possible to replace the full stock with the sliding style one al a G3A4?

You do realise that the stock is also the battery compartment.

the handguard is too thin for a battery.

JG owns TM

Soooo...if the Hyundai made a Supra "clone" for $15,000 would it be just as good? No...but i'm sure people would still buy it and say "I own a Supra!!!"

Don't mind me...i'm anti-clone. Either way I liked the A4 or sg-1. Never liked the OD color nor the skinnyness of the foregrip.

Probably one with the newer-style wide handguards.

Old-style slimline handguards won't have room for batteries.

If you make a custom pack out of 2/3A (minis; like a 9.6v mini nunchuck) and shave a little off the handgaurd and cocking tube area it should fit, but a Lipo would fit without mods.

I've been playing with the idea myself, but I'm hesitant about Lipo batteries...

Soooo...if the Hyundai made a Supra "clone" for $15,000 would it be just as good? No...but i'm sure people would still buy it and say "I own a Supra!!!"

Don't mind me...i'm anti-clone. Either way I liked the A4 or sg-1. Never liked the OD color nor the skinnyness of the foregrip.

I'm in the same camp, I'm anti-clone but pro G3.

Archived