VFC 2008 Release Schedule

SlickAxe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Don't listen to that guy VFC! He's mad, mad I tell ya!!! Keep on bringing those AKs, you're the only one making AKs the way they should be made and the first high brand to focus on them rather than those annoying armalites. :P

But still, do consider making a 417.... just don't stop the AKs. lol, just had to get that out.

no 417 <_<

Stop building those AK's VFC! there more than enough!

Uh NOOOOO!

VFC Ak's are the sole Ak's with proper Russian trades and details (like rear sights, FSB, ...) other there. I'd say: more Ak's VFC :D

they've got a M249 on their site, why didn't they work on that first...?

The market for the m249 is smaller especially at the pricepoint that VFC would release theirs at. Everyone is content to spend 300 dollars on a hideous piece of ###### A&K or Echo 1 instead of the superior classic army 249.

Nice, but they need to do something about their AEG's some of the H&K 416's and SCAR-L's have issues. Great external details and realism, but the inside needs to be more solid like TM's and CA's.

Um, VFC internals are at the same level as CA's. The only difference is that CA is using better polycarbonate material, or for that matter i should say CA IS using polycarbonate whereas VFC is not. Could you elaborate a little bit more on that comment?

The market for the m249 is smaller especially at the pricepoint that VFC would release theirs at. Everyone is content to spend 300 dollars on a hideous piece of ###### A&K or Echo 1 instead of the superior classic army 249.

Um, VFC internals are at the same level as CA's. The only difference is that CA is using better polycarbonate material, or for that matter i should say CA IS using polycarbonate whereas VFC is not. Could you elaborate a little bit more on that comment?

They are looking at a 2009 release for the M249.

The Hk416 has major switch assembly problems - It practically needs replaced after about 4-5000rnds.

No version 3 m82a1 :rifle:

You'll see soon ;)

They are looking at a 2009 release for the M249.

The Hk416 has major switch assembly problems - It practically needs replaced after about 4-5000rnds.

The newer guns have fixed that problem. I havent had any issues with their recent 416's ie the ones with the revised PEQ.

Archived