Jing Gong News!

Frontiers

Jing Gong will release all their F66 series models in full metal, first models are ready sometime in end of this month (April), exact release date is not announced but these models come first.

F6604 --->T6604

F6621---->T6621

F6622---->T6623

F6623---->T6625

they will be in T format when released full metal versions of those F models. I will let you know when i hear more.

Jake

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or what the heck is this f66 stuff? In RS terms please?

aha! I gots thems!

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...3cb615e406b11f4

I take it since the M16 above is a F66..., the OP suggests full metal JG M16s in the future. Darn I'm good.

Sorry if i didnt explain clearly those F66 are the factory codes and surely they have not been released yet,

F6604 = M4A1

F6621 = HK416 with the 417 stock

F6622 = HK416

F6623 = HK416 Fixed stock version

F6624 = M4 CQB-R

these are in sale at this point but they will release T versions of those medals (meaning FULL METAL VERSIONS)

if anything im happy to answer, i live in China and i wholesale these products so im in direct contact with the factories.

Jake

those models will come in the next 30-45 days, guaranteed release date is not set, but these models will follow

F6601 = M733

F6613 = M4 S-System

F6614 = M733-F (folding stock)

F6615 = M4-F (folding stock)

F6617 = M4 CQB

F6618 = M16A1 Vietnam model

F6619 = M4 SR-16 RIS

F6620 = M16A4

these will follow conversion to T (FULL METAL MODELS) after the first batch is ready (these models Moulding is not finished yet) but i will keep you up to date when they are coming and what new is coming.

Jake

I see a thread about news from a manufacturer and assume it's about a new release of a whole heap of armalite variants, but force myself to open it in case it's something exciting while secretly knowing in my heart of hearts I'll find a nice long list of armalites staring at me.

Oh look, what a surprise.

For Bods sake, I use armalite's myself and even I'm sick of seeing more and more variants coming out!

(For the record, I know that if it isn't armalites it'll be more bloody AK's)

I see a thread about news from a manufacturer and assume it's about a new release of a whole heap of armalite variants, but force myself to open it in case it's something exciting while secretly knowing in my heart of hearts I'll find a nice long list of armalites staring at me.

Oh look, what a surprise.

For Bods sake, I use armalite's myself and even I'm sick of seeing more and more variants coming out!

(For the record, I know that if it isn't armalites it'll be more bloody AK's)

They could be innovative and release another MP5 varient, can never have enough MP5/AK/M16 varients :)

Or maybe something that looks like one of the above but isn't....oh wait :)

I really really hope that they make a metal G3. My brother needs one. He is ROUGH on guns. I pray they sell the bodies as kits too. That way I can fix up some broken plastic guns and put them in nice new JG metal bodies. Loving JG more and more.

good news for you mate :) for models 098 = G3A1 (T3-K1) and 100 = G3A3 (T3-K3) are next on line to be made FULL METAL VERSIONS and also now on the drawing board G3SAS!!! just finished on the phone with the factory, in the afternoon i have more information, i will post in here!

Jake

Do you know wether the HK416 will have trades? If you happen to have seen them, how do they look compared to the plastic body ones?

Thanks!!

Sorry to disappoint you but at this moment Jing Gong factory does not plan to include trade marks in any of their models, if that changes i will let you know asap.

Jake

Archived