Finally, an airsoft made LIPOLY battery for stock tubes

Bangla_Black

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thumb_src_stick_lipo_0504.jpg

Certainly an interesting one, but 7.4 and 11.1v still sucks. I want 8.4 and 9.6 dammnit!

EDIT: Fixed... and mate, instead of posting some high and mighty " Gah, you're all idiots cos you don't know that airsoft-news doesn't like hotlinking", how about next time, you bloody post it.

EDIT: Fixed... and mate, instead of posting some high and mighty " Gah, you're all idiots cos you don't know that airsoft-news doesn't like hotlinking", how about next time, you bloody post it.

People still havn't figured out that you can't hotlink from airsoft-news...

whaa- :(

Eeeeeppp!!!

I want more info on the 7.4 volt packs. I'd like to know what the discharge rate is for the packs, capacity, pricing and availability!!!

Also, just FYI, because of the way lipos are made you cannot have them in 8.4 volt or 9.6.

A high quality 7.4 volt pack is equivalent to a 9.6 nicad/nimh just fyi.

Ive been looking for lipo packs in this configuration for some time now. Unfortunately, the only 7.4 volt packs i could find with a decent discharge rate, ie something over 12c go for about 60 bones a piece.

Here's hoping these will be fairly priced and readily available.

Here's hoping these will be fairly priced and readily available.

Ditto. I realized just now that my plan for convertible upper receivers to swap gun styles would require a battery in the buffer tube... This looks like it could be the answer IF the LiPos don't suck.

Heh, look, another lipo pack with Tamiya connectors. *BUZZER*

Watch those connectors, guys, when they start to yellow/brown out, next stop is Catastrophic Failure Station. Deans connectors are the correct solution. Lipos hate resistance. Tamiya connectors are a no go.

A 7.4v lipoly can easily reach and sometimes even exceed the power output of a 9.6v battery.

I want to know what the discharge rates and capacities are for these. Could make my custom battery pack in my M4 Ace Stock a thing of the past.

Tamyia connectors suck, ESPECIALLY in Lipo packs. First thing to do if you get one of these is rip that turd off an put on a deans.

SRC stinks. They probably won't release specs and then someone will have to buy one and find out it sucks. If only we could get in contact with China China hong wang long dong america cash Hotdog corporation and talk to them about getting half decent cells and then build our own packs.

UPDATE: Check out the hires pic, the 11.1v is only 1000mah. Seriously, 1000mah, what the hell? That mean the 7.4v will be even less...

Archived