AGM HK416 Full Metal Body

[-=O=-]^{Woozie}

just saw this on airsoft news.eu,

agm_hk416_0604.jpg

i am suprise that it's wasn't a JG... since i thought it was only JG doing the 416, obviously not now...

well, they look pretty good from a distance according to the picture, but can't really tell is it a split rail on the upper like the JG or a proper 416 upper...

They are split railed, you can tell from the picture on the box on the far right.

I'm suspicious if these are actually JG guns or they come from the same factory or something. Look at the manual, sights, choate stock, PEQ box, the lettering on the boxes, and even the pictures on the boxes and you'll see that they are exactly the same as their JG counterparts.

Not to mention they're offering the exact same 3 models JG came out with.

I just might have to pick one of these up. Thats true though, they do look awfully similar to JG, espcially since theres the JG commando logo right there on the body. I guess a positive one up though is the upper receiver is more correct compared to the plastic counterparts

This is a great find Woozie! It is kind of weird that they have the same models as JG, but at least they have some metal bodies out. I am not personally familiar with AGM M4 gearboxes. I know the JG is decent. Now I was wondering if anyone could comment on the AGM gearboxes for comparison.

They are split railed, you can tell from the picture on the box on the far right.

I'm suspicious if these are actually JG guns or they come from the same factory or something. Look at the manual, sights, choate stock, PEQ box, the lettering on the boxes, and even the pictures on the boxes and you'll see that they are exactly the same as their JG counterparts.

Not to mention they're offering the exact same 3 models JG came out with.

not the same factory, could be cloned though but havent seen this yet so cannot comment on it :) but i will try to find out more information about it.

update!

Gunner seems to have them instock along with couple of other things such as:

Chinese made full metal Mossberg M500 6mm Shotgun (black and silver)

Chinese made full metal Mossberg M500 8mm Shotgun (as above)

A gas sniper rifle...

anyway, from looking at Gunner's picture, it's seems that the 416 upper not a split rail like the JG.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/

update!

Gunner seems to have them instock along with couple of other things such as:

Chinese made full metal Mossberg M500 6mm Shotgun (black and silver)

Chinese made full metal Mossberg M500 8mm Shotgun (as above)

A gas sniper rifle...

anyway, from looking at Gunner's picture, it's seems that the 416 upper not a split rail like the JG.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/

the M500 Mossberg is made By Both Elephant (who has pretty *suitcasey* reputation around) i guess why they chose to hide their name hehe so they can sell it more :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Cheeky swines at RSOV have put the price up from £66 (price i paid for it) to £76 and again to £83.99 in a matter of days!!!

I guess it becoming a really popular choice with a lot of people!!!

AGM' full-metal HK416 with new style collapsible stock (051)

• 1 month later...
Cheeky swines at RSOV have put the price up from £66 (price i paid for it) to £76 and again to £83.99 in a matter of days!!!

No they didn't the pound lost value against the dollar. Rsov's prices are set in one currency, and calculated from that one to all others based on exchange rate so the price in pounds goes up when the dollar gains value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got the AGM HK 416 full stock few weeks ago. It is full metal, but there where the trademarks would be reads AGM. I'm in Finland and Finland's in Europe so here's no trademarks anyway. Hope you'll get the ones with proper trades.

When you "break it up" or what you call it when you take it in two pieces... Do not pull the charging handle or you might get the "second" dust cover screwd like I did. I pulled the charging handle while the gun was in two pieces and it didn't pull the second dust cover back, so I pushed it and wala! The spring of it broke. Seems like they build the outside of the gun properly. But the good thing is that I can pull it back and it doesn't pull back so changing the hop up is easier.

Please note when you break up the gun... when you take the pipe of there will be a spring which come out also. Sorry that I can't explain it. I'm just too *dum*.

Me speak no good English. <_<

Archived