G&G AKMs

Revenge Seeker

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, good observation.

I wonder if they've started using steel. I know that besides the past problems with G&G's QC i wouldnt buy a G&G AK simply for the fact that i hate their receivers.

if G&G have bucked their ideas up and started using stamped steel and pinned construction i may consider this over the VFC... depending on price.

They look to be Stamped in this picture..BUT THEY DID HAVE PINNED construction before this... IMHO THIS FAILED. It loos to me like a fricken Inokatsu Copy, no Pins and the shittiest design for holding it together in the worls...set screws...I hope this isn't a release shot. >:(

*LOL's HARD AT RS*

Okay, here is the deal with RMW and Inokatsu for those who don't/ can't afford one :P

They are EFFEIN NICE, BUT the draw back is design. It has sh**y takedown, it is held togther by set screws.

Now they are NICE, quality is CRAZY, and the collector's value [Atleast for mine being a dicontinued Guarder AKM].

Just sucks the design was bad for takedown and for support. I thought I would share for those who didn't know.

Now I will soon convert my AKM to have RS takedown with ral ak parts. heheeh

*LOL's HARD AT RS*

Okay, here is the deal with RMW and Inokatsu for those who don't/ can't afford one :P

They are EFFEIN NICE, BUT the draw back is design. It has sh**y takedown, it is held togther by set screws.

Now they are NICE, quality is CRAZY, and the collector's value [Atleast for mine being a dicontinued Guarder AKM].

Just sucks the design was bad for takedown and for support. I thought I would share for those who didn't know.

Now I will soon convert my AKM to have RS takedown with ral ak parts. heheeh

I don't know about you... but I don't have to disassemble my Ino's / RMW. lol

So maybe I'm the only one on earth who totally strip down his AK's. lol

Back to G&G : it's possible that they have contracted the factory that produces Guarder / Inokatsu / RMW / Dynamic Star / whateverbrand AK's.

I like the compact style of the folding stock but I fear that it's going to break off easily like the other AKMS's. Anyone know if this is sturdy enough to withstand woodland use? And do 9.6V stick-types fit in there (and what cell size)?

its not released yet, so we cant say for sure about the construction or battery capacity, but i recon a 9.6 stick should fit.

as for 'the other AKMSs breaking' there's only one other AKMS and that is suposed to be very solid.

I like the compact style of the folding stock but I fear that it's going to break off easily like the other AKMS's. Anyone know if this is sturdy enough to withstand woodland use? And do 9.6V stick-types fit in there (and what cell size)?

i have the RMW body and stock on my AK and believe me this one wont fail

EVERYTHING is solid machined steel on the mechanism

both sides lock the stock

so if you are able to break this you must be HULK or very very very very unlucky

Archived