A MTV BY HONGKONG WARGAMMER

kevinnirvana

This file is very large! I've been wanting to try something..

Here is a link to your file which uses the CORAL servers:

http://straight.homeip.net.nyud.net:8090/~...timeversion.mov

the more people that try to download via this link, the more resources CORAL will dedicate to helping (I think).

CORAL is a project by NYU designed to help in situations like this:

http://www.coralcdn.org/

Will it work? Good time to try it I guess! :)

-WMH

I've been downloading it since you posted it this morning. I've got 54% of it and may well stick it up on the site later on (might setup a torrent tracker too). I've got no idea what it is yet though. ETA 3 hours at the moment.. and I'm on a fast line here.

I'm at 84% after 2 hours...

You should get better hosting next time.

102mb out of 120mb.

This video better be good, or I am going to spank you SO hard your babies will be born dizzy.

Huzzah! Finished Downloading!

Now watching...

EDIT: Erm...right.

I hate you so much I really would love to pull your spleen through your nostrils.

It was *beep*. Utter *beep*.

You spent all of 15 seconds on the actual action, ffs you spent more time filming some guy playing on a mechanical claw machine.

It was 3 minutes long, almost all of which was people walking between safezones, sitting in safezones, winding hicaps and giving each other the finger.

Thanks to you I have wasted three *fruitcage* hours downloading this massive POS.

Well I don't think that was quite the anticipated reception, I wont be wasting any time with this one, sorry.

These are the dangers of buidling yourself up to something, alway have a pessimistic outlook and you wont be nastily surprised very often ;)

My mother actually told me that once, I had to completely disregard her for about a day

I've got a dedicated 10MBit V-SDL connection, but this file slows me down to merely ~5kB/s. Even by using the f.o.c. ad&spam-free Star Downloader, the highest rate is creeping 22kB/s.

Darklite, is the video really that ****** or shall I go ahead downloading it?

Finally got it here. True would have been nice to see some more action shots of the game although it's nice to see actual shots of how the guys in HK play and setup.

Didn't mind the download as I jsut set it going and went back to work ;)

Finally got it here. True would have been nice to see some more action shots of the game although it's nice to see actual shots of how the guys in HK play and setup.

Hello Arnie,

The following link will bring you to a website with videos including skirmishes, interviews/presentation of products (inside the shop of Dentrinity) and others: SuperTV.

Personally, I think the 3 skirmish videos should give you a good impression of how many of the HKers play (spray and pray).

NOTE: All the videos are Streaming only and require Broadband.

Don't bother about the Chinese, just click on one of the '300kB' buttons and a new window will pop-up.

Archived