Airsoft Surgeon Hi-Capa Mid-Frame

RacingManiac

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...tail?newsID=821

CNC frame with full length slide rail and 1911 style inner hammer block secured by pins. Supposedly available with trades, but the pics don't show that....

I am not sure I particularly like the idea of lighter weight, as I do like some heft to a full metal upgraded pistol, and the fact that its not a moving part should mean that the weight wouldn't actually affect gun's funtion. But I do like the rail and the new hammer mechanism's packaging, should means less chance of the finicky Freedom Art style fitment....

Should be pretty high on people's list when building a race Hi-Capa....if they only they make black with rail....

I really like the full length rails. It should help with any twitchiness and increase shot to shot accuracy. I have been impressed the latest AS parts for the Hi Capa. The BBU was great. The hammer sets are the best on the market right now. I will stump up and buy one of these for sure.

I wonder about the hammer, but it must come with a new sear if they are going to run that two pin system.

Archived