Dboys Scar-L

Revenge Seeker

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to have even the white markings all over it. Colours seem a bit off (especially the upper looks a bit to gilded), but other than that it looks the best clone AR ever.

Taking full metal AR's, the Kart EBR's and the A&K SR25's prices, i think this might go for less than 130$

i observed the old pic has a metal upper and abs lower but on the final pic and caption it said metal frame and receiver so that means now there has been changes.correct me if im wrong.although the real steel of this has a plastic lower,the final proto of this could be a disappointment for purists if we follow the said caption.on the other hand,metal upper and lower would mean sturdiness for the aeg.i hope this would be better than the CA,VFC,G&G and STAR versions coz this really took a long time since the proto pics came out and i think they should hurry because the Masada might be coming too soon (read: competition)

looks this one have some issues :( i called up the factory and asked about this and they didnt even know when its gonna be ready, they say missing something?!? didnt clarify to me exactly what is that was missing. But its not gonna come up anytime soon...

Slip them 5 dollars and tell them its from Revenge Seeker... then show them

;)

Archived