VFC AK-105, AIMS PMC Released

1911fan

This is actually several days old, but I haven't seen any related news posts so decided to post it here.

The highly anticipated(?) VFC AK-105 and AIMS PMC models have been released in Taiwan, and the VFC website has been updated accordingly. Major online retailers should have them available for purchase any day now.

My preferred retailer here in Taiwan has had the models in stock since the 11th. What's interesting is that they also have the VFC AK-74M listed as available.

VFC Website

So do the new ones including the AIMS include or need the SP1 kit?

thats probably one of the 'problem' vfc was talking about. i know for sure all of VFC ak's after the aks74un comes with it. i see pictures of the inside of the receiver and that L shape hop up piece is there. oh and the aims, theres a video of someone taking off the top cover, then firing the gun with the blowback engaged while the handle was exposed. didnt fall out, stayed right where it was supposed to.

out of interest, when an ACM AK is released with some ris grips and black furniture, its slated and all the AK fanboys come in with overused *beep* like "my eyes bleed" or "it makes jesus cry" just because its a modernized ak with some ris. but im yet to hear anybody say anything similar about the VFC one, which at the end of the day is an AK with black RIS furniture, much like the design for most ACM ones.

nice one...in the news they said it solved the problem from ak74....what problems does this gun have?

its the same text from their aks74u release

at that time there was no AKSU except for the guarder kit

so vfc solved the ak74 problem by making one affordable for everyone ;)

this is the meaning

btw: where does it say that they have blowback...just browsed their site and couldn't find it

out of interest, when an ACM AK is released with some ris grips and black furniture, its slated and all the AK fanboys come in with overused *beep* like "my eyes bleed" or "it makes jesus cry" just because its a modernized ak with some ris. but im yet to hear anybody say anything similar about the VFC one, which at the end of the day is an AK with black RIS furniture, much like the design for most ACM ones.

QFT.

just wondering, whats the SP1 kit?

You're not a AK fanboy, you'll never understand why. AKs with those type of 'furniture' must be done right and that in itself is apparently a hard thing to accomplish. You must have an eye of an AK-enthusiast to understand. Until then, have fun with your ACM! :D

About the blowback part...

blowback.jpg

You're not a AK fanboy, you'll never understand why. AKs with those type of 'furniture' must be done right and that in itself is apparently a hard thing to accomplish. You must have an eye of an AK-enthusiast to understand. Until then, have fun with your ACM! :D

About the blowback part...

blowback.jpg

Err... drag yourself through Screamin Weasals old posts mate, hes one of the original "AK Fanboys", and had some pretty nice ones too.

Lovin the Romanian version, its in my sights for my next purchase.But on the video showing the blowback its a li-pol battery there using, wonder if it'll be the same with a standard 8.4 or 9.6 nimh?

does anybody know if the blowback can be disabled?

Lovin the Romanian version, its in my sights for my next purchase.But on the video showing the blowback its a li-pol battery there using, wonder if it'll be the same with a standard 8.4 or 9.6 nimh?

does anybody know if the blowback can be disabled?

vfc recommend only a 8.4 with the blow back but the gearbox itself will have no problem with something a lot higher, and the blow back can be disengaged within about 20 seconds,

vfc recommend only a 8.4 with the blow back but the gearbox itself will have no problem with something a lot higher, and the blow back can be disengaged within about 20 seconds,

cool, cheers dude, id probably keep it on for fun, but how much do you recken itd drain the battery?

Err... drag yourself through Screamin Weasals old posts mate, hes one of the original "AK Fanboys", and had some pretty nice ones too.

Ok, so -1 one for me. I have a feeling someone else is going to steal more points from me. <_<

hm ok but i was interested if the 105 or 74 has blot blowback :P

this pmc thing doesn't interest me at all......

*sigh*...damn it...

loser.jpg

loser1.jpg

shoot, I forgot to circle the blot blowback for the 105. Did you want me to circle it as well......sir?

Archived