Thunder Maul Anime Gun

stewpidbear

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha the first where i saw this gun i found it very ugly but more and more i see it i like it more...strange hahaha

In which Anime does this gun come from?

I know what you mean, its growing on me also...I just wish it was a bullpup...

Facts:

Its not from any anime

Its a copy of the same model from Poseidon, in Japan, which was originally a kit only gun (you had to supply the M4, and fit the kit).

Its a bigger version of the Raisen, by Poseidon

It looks hopelessly bulky and impractical

It is needlessly ugly

I still love it and have just ordered one.

Sorry to ruin your day guys, but that gun is not on sale yet :(, next month sometime betveen 1-10th of next month is ETA to be ready, just have sample for it now, no have production start yet. I guess HK companies are collecting hype and money :P without a product hehe. Just checked with the factory hell i wanted to buy one :P why i asked hehe.

I thought it was a Poseidon Ikazuchi?

It is.

Look this is how it goes.

Poseidon is a company that makes model guns from Anime's. BUT this Ikazuchi is based on the Seburo style guns.

And seburo is a fictive weapons manufacturer in the world of anime.

You see the weapons in Apple seed, Ghost in the shell, Dominion Tank police, and even Gundam Seed.

Oh and vanderer74: are you sure? Airsoftglobal sells them as well. Gunner sells them also.

Maybe you have to wait till next month until you can buy one. :P

Sorry to ruin your day guys, but that gun is not on sale yet :(, next month sometime betveen 1-10th of next month is ETA to be ready, just have sample for it now, no have production start yet. I guess HK companies are collecting hype and money :P without a product hehe. Just checked with the factory hell i wanted to buy one :P why i asked hehe.

Which is why I'll have one tommorow, huh?

They are being sold in HK already - production models.

Which is why I'll have one tommorow, huh?

They are being sold in HK already - production models.

have you really seen one? Factorys sales manager who actually Makes them says there wont be one only a sample, why dont you take a picture tomorrow and post it here :) so we all can enjoy it. *Edit Just called Factory again to double check and they insist it wont be on sale until later on...so unless they are lying(which it would be hard to believe, why lie?) lets hope for the best and IF you do get one, let us know.

have you really seen one? Factorys sales manager who actually Makes them says there wont be one only a sample, why dont you take a picture tomorrow and post it here :) so we all can enjoy it. *Edit Just called Factory again to double check and they insist it wont be on sale until later on...so unless they are lying(which it would be hard to believe, why lie?) lets hope for the best and IF you do get one, let us know.

Tommorow, 7am GMT I shall have it in hand.

Archived