gp30 launcher

mag.357

DM have done clone inok kits. they seem a bit rough around the edges. but for that price a GP30 round be worth it IMO.

Cheers, mate!

Do they have a web-site? Can't found them on Google... =(

Want to found more info about compatibility (will cry if it compatible with Tokyo Marui only =( ) and what kind of shells does it takes (hope 40mm).

Im guessing it's a STAR or CA clone? It's a great deal, but I found the STAR GP-30 for a great deal online already. :D

I think the only AK launcher that uses proprietary munitions is the G&P GP-25, so this shouldn't be in 30mm.

Im guessing it's a STAR or CA clone? It's a great deal, but I found the STAR GP-30 for a great deal online already. :D

I think the only AK launcher that uses proprietary munitions is the G&P GP-25, so this shouldn't be in 30mm.

Yes, perhaps you are right.

If it's a clone (it is a clone=) - it is a clone of STAR or CA. And all the troubles with installation on VFC AKs - more or less.

And, perhaps - it is 40mm.

What's the big problem with VFC/Kalash AKs and GP30s? I'm getting a CM036, but I'm just curious.

Not big problem...

VFC AKs + CA or STAR GP-30 = some modification and a brain-work required.

Another question... Does it has a proper trademarks (or at least copied from STAR version)?

No info yet.

My questions to DragonRed:

Does it has a proper trademarks? Is it for 40mm grenade shells? Does it has a dummy front cap (so it can be used as a battery unit)? What kind of airsoft brand it compatible with (TM, CA, VFC etc.)? What is the weight of the launcher without packaging? Thank you!

Answers:

It has no trade mark. It takes 40mm grenade shells.It is a Class Army clone. 1.5 Kilo.

So, my conclusion - No trademarks. I will pass it.

Thanks! :D

I take it the site is China based... took a hella long time for me to load at first.

Dragon Red is a distributor based in North Carolina, US. Some stuff they have on location, other stuff has to be imported from China. The shipping prices will clue you in on what's where.

Ohh I been recently bitten by the AK bug. Was looking at buying the STAR one earlier today but this is much more attractive; steel and half the price!

I been searching for the last 40 minutes but can't seem to find the answer/pretty pictures on how you actually put a 40mm grenade in it :o I know the real one is muzzle loaded but does the airsoft version hinge/slide open and if so... any chance of a pic?

Cheers ;)

If I recall its muzzle loaded, but there is a locking button in order to lock the 40mm in place. However, there is a bit of play and can be secured by E-taping the top portion of the grenade to make it a tigher fit. I figure it'd be easy with an AK104, but with a full size AK I'd figure there might be some trouble in dropping it out. (I don't care, I'm getting one for my 036 anyway :D)

Unlock Grenade Locker > Muzzle load Grenade > Lock Mechanism > Disengage Safety

Unlock Mechanism > Slide grenade out of muzzle > drop a new one in, etc.

check out the review database, someone reviewed the STAR and explained it quite nicely IIRC

I canne find eet :(

The description on redwolf says the STAR one pivots forward (somehow), yet one of pictures shows the grenade partly in the muzzle :huh:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=15661

I even looked through some AK picture threads hoping to chance across a pic.

http://www.red-alliance.net/articles/reviews/stargp30.html

my mistake it was on red-alliance.

if you cant be bothered to read the whole review, basicly you tilt the whole gun down a bit and press a button which releases an internal retaining hook and the shell slides out :)

Archived