Freedom Art releases yet another accucomp kit

aerodrew

I've an accucomp and i would not recommend them to anyone, i couldn't get a SD metal slide or any other metal slide to work with it, the paint was slapped on, no primer and flaked off very quickly, expensive ######, waste of money, which is odd as I am selling it and don't mind admitting i think the frames are ######, but they do look good and work really well with the stock slide if you put aside the aforementioned problems.

Does that push the hi-capa 5.1 to around seven inches? I actually think its considerate to provide drilled holes. That's the reason most of my weapons dont have scopes or mounts for that matter; im kind of lazy. As for the kit only working with a stock slide, isn't the one in the ad combined with an aftermarket slide?

I've an accucomp and i would not recommend them to anyone, i couldn't get a SD metal slide or any other metal slide to work with it, the paint was slapped on, no primer and flaked off very quickly, expensive ######, waste of money, which is odd as I am selling it and don't mind admitting i think the frames are ######, but they do look good and work really well with the stock slide if you put aside the aforementioned problems.

Yes they do require a bit of fitting, but I have been able to get an aftermarket SD slide to fit on mine, and it works quite well.

DSC02876.jpg

Archived