VFC AKM

OverKiller93

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am being serious when I say this but that metal color is identical to my Dboys. Seems like VFC and Dboys decided to change the AK finish at the same time (VFC AIMs had similar finish)....dull matte black,...at least I don't have to worry about my Dboys looking cheap..

Its a bad pic but its still not gonna be as nice even if it was a good pic...just a little darker maybe.

compare the finish with Dboys:

Bad Pic

4-6.jpg

(very similar to VFC's pic)

Better Pic (in terms of catching its true color tone)

pleo2-1.jpg

And you're right, G&G is far better looking. Sorry VFC, but this may be the only time I'd pick someone else's AK over your's... :(

It's apparently taken with a wide angle lense, so that might be why.

Really people. It's a pretty low quality photo with no decent lighting, so don't judge it yet. Especially wood looks usually totally different in pictures compared to the real one. A good photo can make a bad item look good, while a bad photo can make a good item look bad. Especially applies to nylon-based fabrics and the never ending argument of which shop sells the "real" khaki. :P

I just splooged again.

I cant enough of this pic. I will be the first to buy this AEG! Finally a AKMS AEG you can trust with a working mans price.

if you want that AKMS now buy the RMW AKMS, because that is the one on the picture..it is nothing other then a RMW AKMS

http://www.russianmaniaworkshop.com/

i wish VFC makes the AKM without sidemountplate

I just splooged again.

I cant enough of this pic. I will be the first to buy this AEG! Finally a AKMS AEG you can trust with a working mans price.

Did you just say you can trust G&G? Thats pretty funny lol.

I actually like the VFC version. I think that I would prefer it with the wire stock from the AIMS though. I was considering getting the AIMS and changing the front wood furniture to loose the vert. grip or wait for this AKM and change the stock. decisions, decisions.

I did notice that the list on their site has no more room for AK's and there used to be a spot that had AKMS greyed out that is now gone, (???) anyone elsoe notice that.

http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/vfc_new_web/eng/02_aeg/aeg.htm

Yes, im not sure why so many people dont like it.

It wears better than the shiny finish and its still realistic.

It's not that I like or dislike it, either way I think its fine I only ask because on WGC the pics looks a bit more shiny than what I've seen on there website.

...And the AKMS is gone off there website!!!? :huh:

if you want that AKMS now buy the RMW AKMS, because that is the one on the picture..it is nothing other then a RMW AKMS

http://www.russianmaniaworkshop.com/

i wish VFC makes the AKM without sidemountplate

Way to expensive, almost $500.00.

I rather buy the VFC which is gonna be priced around $415 - 460.00. The G&G will probably be less. But if I had the money INOKATSU or RMW will the first I go to for realism.

Magsz I just like G&G because I havent had hassles with them, owned their products for over a year and a half now and the gear boxes last, the outer material lasts, over all good priced AEG's. Its a decent company cut em some slack. THey are finally getting their AK series right. ;)

But if I had the money INOKATSU or RMW will the first I go to for realism.

do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? inok/RMW are NOT the most realistic, far from it. they're held together with grub screws, have an unrealistic finish and have no handguard takedown. VFC and RS are by far the most realisitc.

Way to expensive, almost $500.00.

I rather buy the VFC which is gonna be priced around $415 - 460.00. The G&G will probably be less. But if I had the money INOKATSU or RMW will the first I go to for realism.

Magsz I just like G&G because I havent had hassles with them, owned their products for over a year and a half now and the gear boxes last, the outer material lasts, over all good priced AEG's. Its a decent company cut em some slack. THey are finally getting their AK series right. ;)

how do you know there getting their ak series right.....from that one pic?

Well the INOKATSU AKS74U I held at TAS (the shop) realistily field stripped sooo.....Thats all I am looking for and they have a much better selection of AKS74U parts than VFC does.

realistically field stripped? please, just read what plague just said again....if your looking for realistic field stripping go with the vfc...

so if they have a better selection of parts, and thats why you prefer it? wont those parts fit onto the vfc?

No, VFC is just fine with there AK line.

They probably have the most "Complete" AK Varients out there and the most Unique.

If only their AKMS was out.

so u dont want a tavor? i think vfc needs a diffrent line all we seem to me getting in airsoft is more of the same ######. need somthing new!!!

Archived