Airsoft Surgeon Metal Slide for Glock 17

fiddlesticks4220

I notice the slides for the G22 and G31 have the calibre markings off. I think by the time Gen 3 frames were introduced Glock had stopped marking slides with .40 SW and .357 SIG and just went to .40 and .357. The Glock 21 is right though.

I'm really glad to see that someone finally did this. It's been one of those ideas that really needed to happen.

However, isn't the Glock 21 bigger than the Glock 17? If so then the markings will be right with the new slide but the dimensions of the gun will be way off. Sort of a shame that it won't be realistic. I may have to gt another Glock so that I can run a silver G22 setup.

I'm really glad to see that someone finally did this. It's been one of those ideas that really needed to happen.

However, isn't the Glock 21 bigger than the Glock 17? If so then the markings will be right with the new slide but the dimensions of the gun will be way off. Sort of a shame that it won't be realistic. I may have to gt another Glock so that I can run a silver G22 setup.

Yes... but not much else you can do. Otherwise it'd have to be a whole new gun accepting different magazines, and we can imagine what a blazing success that would be. As you said, a shame.

He does. RW have two sections dedicated to gas guns that were modded by Clarence Lai. Look under the GBB menu for AirsoftSurgeon or CL Custom.

This might be a stupid question, but how are AS slides? If I were to get one, would it require work to get it on or to run smoothly? I wouldn't think it would be of dodgy quality, but I've read that some prefer to have a tighter fit slide so that rails and stuff could be filed down for a tighter fit than is required.

I've read that some prefer to have a tighter fit slide so that rails and stuff could be filed down for a tighter fit than is required.

The fit in these cases would be tight initially, and then filed to loosen up just enough for a smooth cycling. Quite a number of airsoft metal kits need some degree of modification to cycle smoothly.

-Sale

Archived