Finally! A Decent Airsoft IMI Jericho!

Jin15

kwc_co2_news_Jericho.jpg

Just in at Airsoft News, it looks like the company KWC will be producing a CO2 powered non-blowback IMI Jericho pistol in the not too distant future.

While this isn't the best news Jericho fans could have hoped for, there is little doubt that it will be superior to the fairly useless Hudson version of the IMI Jericho pistol.

Unfortunately CO2 power means it's likely to not be skirmishable, but there's a good chance that the aftermarket KWC Green Gas Valve kits can be used to convert the pistol to something a bit safer to skirmish with. It's also quite unfortunate that it's a non-blowback, it would have been nicer to have a more reputable company produce a 134a or Green Gas powered GBB Jericho. But for any fan of this rarely replicated pistol even a CO2 powered non-blowback KWC version will certainly be something to look forward to. ^_^

...Now, about a Tokarev...

No worries Jin. I don't see a prob with this thread staying and linking to the other since it was never posted in News. It should answer alot of Q's from peeps coming over from airsoft-new.eu on this particular subject.

Can we stop the Cybergun-ya-boo ######? I can't be the only one bored with the constant bashing, can I?

It's probably KWC, Cybergun just distribute it, so buy it from HK if you don't like Cybergun...

Either way, nice to see someone make something different. They also make a CO2 S&W M&P which is quite interesting in the absence of a GBB one.

Cheers.

Yes it is KWC, i had/have the KWC Co2 NBB Sig SP2022 and thats around 300fps, there was also a version which was something silly like 400fps iirc, only real downside to these is the hopup is a bit lacking and so the range isn't great even for a pistol.

Also they claim that it can fire over 250 shots with one CO2 capsule which is a complete lie as the most i have got is 93.

AP.

Strange, my SP2022 was able to get a silly amount of shots out of one fill, maybe yours has a leaky mag or something?

I can't wait for this! I posted about this on Airsoft Retreat a while back but no one is talking about it there.....

I own a KWC mini uzi and the other day I had to order an obscure replacement part. I took care of it all from the website, the replacement was cheap, and their service was nothing short of excellent. I highly recommend them as a company.

As for NBB, I used to be an all GBB guy, then I got a real pistol (Jericho 941 incidentally) and I really hate GBBs now. They felt cool before, but now it just feels too flimsy. IMO NBB is better for airsoft, you can make your pistol a lot quieter for example with NBB if you so chose to do.

Does anyone have any information on a retailer for these with a website that isn't in one of those crazy far eastern moon-languages?

Archived