Dboys FN Scar coming soon to RSOV

Coast

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, trades. Didn't see that coming.

Looks like an awesome gun. I'm sure there's more than five things "wrong" with it from a realism standpoint (it seems every SCAR replica so far has had this problem), but it's still awesome. Besides, I don't think the people who buy clone guns are the kind who care if the stock latch isn't FDE or whatever.

This is going to bury the CA SCAR...:) no, its not funny, but it will be bad for the CA SCAR, especially when it retails in the UK for around £300 - £350 pounds......if this is normal Dboys price, say around £125- £130 who would pay out the money for the CA effort.....

The Clone Wars continue........

As car as im concerned the CA scar is already dead in the states.

They're 379.99 usd versus 420 for the VFC scar. Its a pretty easy decision here in the USA.

The upper to me looks like its anodized not painted but only time will tell. At any rate its definitely going to be better than the silly putty that CA used on their upper receiver.

I wouldn't bet the house on it being "good" internally as its a Dboys...however, it would make a good platform if you could get a cheap CA 7mm gearbox.....personally, my love affair with the SCAR is at a close....having owned the CA version, the JLS version and the VFC version, theres no competition, VFC wins hands down....but its very close to losing as far as the CA gearbox is concerned....

damn, go figure, just as I spent all my money on an Echo 1 M249.

Just my luck, haha. I've wanted a SCAR for ages, but the JLS is too poorly made and the CA is too poorly made for the price point it's at. And the VFC, is, well... just too expensive.

Ah well, maybe I sense another paycheck coming soon...

hehe

Its coming out on the 31st. Look at the bottom of the front page.

It looks like its gonna be late :P like i originally said i think :) , 31 surely wont be up, i had order for them and i told them to add one carton of Scar for sample and then the *coughing* started :P not ready haha, i showed the RSOV link and they said too early :P notice on RSOV price have disappeared and no have date anymore when it comes. But still in USA some company have managed to get 1 month head start(Exlusive rights) before they sell to other companies after its ready but Europe its all free can sell to anyone.

Archived