VFC MK17 MOD0 (SCAR-H) and CompM4 Optic Pics

orca

Nice. There are some replica CompM4s out already.

Yes, I believe this CompM4 is one of those China Clones, just being distributed by Monda. The email Monda sent basically said "Here's Pics, Please Post" ;) That ACOG interests me more if it's a replica, but I think not.

post-532-1209014714_thumb.jpg

Nice. There are some replica CompM4s out already. I wish someone would make a replica of the Aimpoint Micro though.

I dont. The real one is worth every penny. :) Its only a matter of time though, someone will replicate it.

Yes, I believe this CompM4 is one of those China Clones, just being distributed by Monda. The email Monda sent basically said "Here's Pics, Please Post" ;) That ACOG interests me more if it's a replica, but I think not.

Definitely a real one i think. Only thing that makes me think it MIGHT be a replica is that the lettering on the side is a bit skewed unless thats an artifact of the picture.

Awesome...It is going to be hard not grabbing one once I start collecting full sized checks again. I need a new Aimpoint, too...someone reliable needs to do a decent ShotShow 08 version of the M4 on a knockoff Larue Medium mount...that would be nice.

I think that ACOG is real, if only because of the ano quality.

Archived