Prime conversion kits for TM P226

ANDY_B

Only available in Japan at the moment as far as I know. Kits come in three flavours - brass, silver and black.

Kits come with CNC slide, frame and barrel plus grips and other parts, including parts to mod the magazine.

Here's a few pics:

black_p228.jpg

brass_p229.jpg

silver_p229.jpg

Hopefully the kits will turn up in HK shops along with a price drop. But a lot of these types of kits stay as Japan exclusives for some reason.

what obo extra mags

Good question. Neither of the sites that I've seen these kits on sell the magazine parts separately.

Hope they sell the mag conversion parts separately.

Would you REALLY want to skirmish with a gun costing $1000 just for the metal bits?

I guess the mag parts will be around $100 each, even if they're available... :o

Cheers

+1 for every idiot that buys these instead of a real one. LOL

Can you be a little less narrow-minded please? These kits are targeted at people living in Country's where the gun's real steel counterpart is not freely available to the public.

Well, my full metal P229 project doesn't seem quite as special now. Still, at the price they are currently selling at I doubt tht we will see more than a handful.

I really have been hoping that someone would get around to doing this. I'll be interested to see if these make it outside japan.

BTW, my bet would be that KJW P229 mags could be made to fit these kits which would solve that problem.

+1 for every idiot who thinks you can buy real one in any country. LOL

+2 for every idiot who thinks you can just buy real one over the internet without any license, fees, authorised gunsafe equipments, police inspection, paper work and any other legal procedures involved. LOL

+3 for every idiot who doesn't realise this is airsoft forum. LOL

+limitless for every idiot who buys real one and shoot it in his room. LOL

Why not? I'm not the type to owns guns that I can't field. ;) For over $1000, it'd better survive the rigors of being used.

Props to you then! :)

I look forward to seeing the photos!

Cheers.

Would you REALLY want to skirmish with a gun costing $1000 just for the metal bits?

I guess the mag parts will be around $100 each, even if they're available... :o

Cheers

We haven't met, have we?

I do have to agree that the price is off the hook. I've got a tricked out metal 1911A1, Primed USN P226, MBK'ed M9, custom Glocks galore, and just came into a windfall that will allow me to splurge a bit, but I do have my limits. I put my ceiling at $1,000 for a pistol, which unfortunately ruled out the Zeke P38 kit and now I'm looking at an M84FS, though the title of this thread had me jumping for joy. All I wanted was a 229. Is that so much to ask?

No Kidding! While I would love to have a 228 or 229 for airsoft, at that price i would much rather love to OWN ONE! lol

so make that +2

Archived