NEW BIOVAL BBBFLUO

Airsoft Assist

NEW BIOVAL BBBFLUO! - 7/05/2008

BIOVAL is presenting yet another sort of BBB's, the long awaited BBBFLUO! These fluorescent BBB's come in weights of 0.20gr and 0.25gr with a size of 5,920 mm. These are high quality, cost effective fluorescent bb's! Find more information at your local dealer of distributor. They will be available around summer 2008, to enjoy your summer night games!

bbbfluo.jpg

Find more info at www.biovalbbb.eu

Are these biodegradable? Just curious. Incidentally...I still cannot get your BBs here in the states. I REALLY REALLY want them and know an airsoft field that does too. Noone replied to my mails are the listed US distributor.

Interesting news!

The best spots for the BBB's, BBBMAX are:

www.begadi.com

www.bioval-shop.ch

They will soon have BBBMAX! Also check the dealerlist over at Airsoft Assist, there are quite some big UK dealers listed there.

Request at those dealers to stock the BIOVAL BBB's.

I gotta agree with what said in the other BIOVAL thread - 5.92mm BBs is just a bad idea. considering Airsoft Elite ammo is roughly 5.98mm, that's a difference of .06mm. .06mm is the difference between a 6.08mm Marui stock barrel and an expensive 6.02mm tightbore barrel. So that's a pretty noticeable impact on accuracy.

This is based on any facts? Do you have test results?

Perhaps the 5,92 is most optimal. Looks to me that BIOVAL did test this for sure.

Are all the BBB, BBBMAX and BBBFLUO 5,92? Or only BBBMAX and BBBFLUO?

This is based on any facts? Do you have test results?

Perhaps the 5,92 is most optimal. Looks to me that BIOVAL did test this for sure.

Are all the BBB, BBBMAX and BBBFLUO 5,92? Or only BBBMAX and BBBFLUO?

Yes, it is a proven fact that Tight Bore Barrels are more accurate than standard barrels because there is less room for the bbs to bounce around. So having a smaller bb would give the bb more room to bounce around in making it less acurate

Archived